Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anti-abortion radical Catholic priest defrocked by the Pope

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Anti-abortion radical Catholic priest defrocked by the Pope

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:23 pm

As I have been saying for a while.... The anti-abortion movement has some delusional people involved.

This radical anti-abortion preist has been defrocked by The Pope for his blatant promotion of values the church doesn't hold. Hopefully this will set many Catholics straight about where abortion lies in the hierarchy of what it means to have faith.

Now he is attacking the Pope...
Frank Pavone, 63, was stripped of his priest duties on November 9 by the Rome-based Prefect of the Dicastery for the Clergy, which also accused him of 'persistent disobedience of the lawful instructions of his diocesan bishop.'

Pavone told Fox News on Monday that he only learned of his dismissal from a news agency and that he had not yet been formally notified by the Vatican.

'That is right this is actually the culmination of 21 years of abuse by Church authorities to me into my ministry despite the fact that we help the Vatican,' he said. 'We help the secretary of state with international pro-life issues. We run the largest ministry for healing after abortion, for which Pope Francis has personally encouraged me to keep going on it.'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ident.html

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Anti-abortion radical Catholic priest defrocked by the Pope

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:34 pm

This is going to shock some, but I don’t have a problem with what the priest did. Do I disagree? Yes. As long as he wasn’t denying confessions or communion, I chalk it up to philosophical and theological differences.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic