Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dump Trump Finally Gains Steam

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Dump Trump Finally Gains Steam

Post by screen glare » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:03 am

Remember when Democracy Destroyin’ Donald and his third wife “Red Trees” entered the race for the White House while descending on an escalator? He’d already been pushing his conspiracy theory known as Birtherism. Telling his big long-running lie that President Obama wasn’t born in the US. Right then and there we had enough info about him to know without a doubt that this spoiled-brat-of-a-man was not presidential material. Far too absorbed with himself. Far too wacko to be trusted. Life-long law scoffer. A white, racist male, womanizer. A record of failed businesses, grifting, stiffing his workers, avoiding military service, and in general an example of a hideous human.

It’s gratifying to now watch his former defenders finally begin to wake up and see what was always evident.

Honeyman

Re: Dump Trump Finally Gains Steam

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:00 am

Welcome back, SG!

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 am

Christ, not only do I now have to deal with the truth denier's that refuse to see that the FBI, Big Tech and the main stream media all colluded to put Biden in the White House, now this idiot is back?

Look forward to your arm chair psychiatry on Biden.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:41 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:29 am
Christ, not only do I now have to deal with the truth denier's that refuse to see that the FBI, Big Tech and the main stream media all colluded to put Biden in the White House, now this idiot is back?

Look forward to your arm chair psychiatry on Biden.
And see I thought you were firming telling us in no uncertain terms there was no collusion. Thanks for the clarification.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:19 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:03 am
Remember when Democracy Destroyin’ Donald and his third wife “Red Trees” entered the race for the White House while descending on an escalator? He’d already been pushing his conspiracy theory known as Birtherism. Telling his big long-running lie that President Obama wasn’t born in the US. Right then and there we had enough info about him to know without a doubt that this spoiled-brat-of-a-man was not presidential material. Far too absorbed with himself. Far too wacko to be trusted. Life-long law scoffer. A white, racist male, womanizer. A record of failed businesses, grifting, stiffing his workers, avoiding military service, and in general an example of a hideous human.

It’s gratifying to now watch his former defenders finally begin to wake up and see what was always evident.
Out of prison already?

Why doesn't this clown get the ll101 treatment?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:52 pm

It will be ok Matt. We will help you through this troubling time of truth about your shitty party.

Bryce, however, is a write-off.
Since emerging from the November election with a string of humiliating losses to show for his pretensions to be a midterm kingmaker, Mr. Trump has entertained a leading white supremacist and a celebrity antisemite at his South Florida mansion.

He has suggested terminating the Constitution — the one that a president swears to preserve, protect and defend — in furtherance of his long-running lie that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

His business was just convicted on all 17 counts in a tax-fraud case in New York City.

And his handpicked candidate for the Senate in Georgia — Herschel Walker, the football star Mr. Trump employed in a brief stint as a pro football team owner in the 1980s — went down to defeat Tuesday night after a campaign that will be remembered as a string of scandals and self-inflicted wounds.

Extending his streak of self-sabotage, Mr. Trump himself spent Tuesday night entertaining yet another fringe character, posing for thumbs-up photos at his club with an adherent of the QAnon and “Pizzagate” conspiracy theories, ABC News reported.

For Mr. Trump, the losses and embarrassments are rapidly piling up, aggravating longstanding concerns among his fellow Republicans that his 2016 victory may have been an aberration — and that his persistence with a comeback attempt could sink the party’s hopes of reclaiming the White House in 2024.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Ironic. I'm reading this while taking a dump!

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:03 am

The lefties that accept SG are hypocrites. This clown is a troll just like ll101.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

hanson

Post by hanson » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:33 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:19 pm
screen glare wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:03 am

Out of prison already?

Why doesn't this clown get the ll101 treatment?
SG doesn 't deserve the ll101 treatment. He is only expressing his opinion without using personsal attacks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:54 am

I agree with the vast majority of the remarks contained in SG's post.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:30 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:03 am
The lefties that accept SG are hypocrites. This clown is a troll just like ll101.
He’s poetic but hes nothing like LL. You’re hating on the guy because he’s a lefty.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:30 am
Matt wrote:
He’s poetic but hes nothing like LL. You’re hating on the guy because he’s a lefty.
No, I don't like him because he's a one trick pony 🤡.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:01 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:43 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:30 am
Matt wrote:
No, I don't like him because, like me, he's a one trick pony 🤡.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:41 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:54 am
I agree with the vast majority of the remarks contained in SG's post.
For me, it was the last line about acknowledging what was evident all along. Not a lot of respect for those who are backpedaling, especially after so much bile was spewed on their part. You don't deserve a cookie because you had a sudden epiphany that saddling up with a racist, intellectuality and morally bankrupt tax scofflaw was a poor choice.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:49 pm

I really don't see acknowledgment of stupidity coming from the vast number of posters on this forum.

Ben Zonia proclaimed yesterday that the country would be in much better shape had Trump won. So the idiots are still out there.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic