Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Abortion enthusiasts like to vandalize

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Abortion enthusiasts like to vandalize

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:54 am

This is pathetic: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 737422007/

This is so on brand for these people:
She looked outside to see two people, wearing masks and dark clothes, run from the house and jump into a Prius.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Abortion enthusiasts like to vandalize

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:51 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:54 am
This is pathetic: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 737422007/

This is so on brand for these people:
She looked outside to see two people, wearing masks and dark clothes, run from the house and jump into a Prius.
At least the getaway car isn’t a giant F250 diesel rolling coal outta there… gotta consider your carbon footprint no matter what your activity of choice. :rollin :rollin

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:42 am

While there is no humor whatsoever in the vandalism that was perpetrated, the fact the getaway car was a Prius is definitely humorous.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:41 pm

Defacing garages=Bad. Blowing up abortion clinics=Okay.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:18 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:41 pm
Or both are bad.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:18 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:42 am
While there is no humor whatsoever in the vandalism that was perpetrated, the fact the getaway car was a Prius is definitely humorous.
It certainly is.

The same can be said about bringing a skateboard to a gun fight.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:40 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:18 pm
Or both are bad.
Unfortunately, some of our posters have been quite silent about the violent activities of the Anti-abortion types in the forum.

I too condemn these acts. There is no place for non-peaceful protests. The whole thing about pro-choice is that there is a choice to be made, and things like this threaten our freedom of choice.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:39 pm

I will echo the sentiments about condemnation of the vandalism. There are more constructive ways to get your message across. It's more frustrating to me with this "tit for tat" and whatabout bullshit. Now this "okays" the next right wing attack. And then back and forth, back and forth, each trying to one-up the other guy. And it never ends.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:29 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:40 am
Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:18 pm
Or both are bad.
Unfortunately, some of our posters have been quite silent about the violent activities of the Anti-abortion types in the forum.

I too condemn these acts. There is no place for non-peaceful protests. The whole thing about pro-choice is that there is a choice to be made, and things like this threaten our freedom of choice.
Oh, like this violence you cheered on, where a man shot 84-year woman carrying a clipboard collecting signatures? Never mind the violence of killing the viable fetus you routinely cheer on.

BMW did a nice drumming on you for good reason.
bmw wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:44 am
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:40 am
Given that she is with a group well known for murder and violence, was asked to leave and she didn't, he made a reasonable decision. Stand your ground is a stupid law, but it's the law.
You must have the IQ of a houseplant. Are you suggesting that there's evidence to show that this man believed that this 84-year-old woman posed a threat to his or his wife's life?

I'm just going to sit here and laugh at your stupidity :lol :lol In all seriousness, your suggestion that this 84-year-old with a clipboard, pen, and paper, on someone's front porch collecting signatures, posed a threat to the homeowner's and his wife's life may literally be the dumbest thing I've ever read here or in any other internet forum :rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:33 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:39 pm
I will echo the sentiments about condemnation of the vandalism. There are more constructive ways to get your message across. It's more frustrating to me with this "tit for tat" and whatabout bullshit. Now this "okays" the next right wing attack. And then back and forth, back and forth, each trying to one-up the other guy. And it never ends.
This is very true.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:14 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:29 am

You must have the IQ of a houseplant. Are you suggesting that there's evidence to show that this man believed that this 84-year-old woman posed a threat to his or his wife's life?
It's such a problem (these anti-abortion criminals) that there is a lengthy Wikipedia post about it... You should probably pray for those who have been injured or killed by these wackos who don't understand the commandments. What does the New Testament say about it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Note that there isn't a wiki post about pro-choice violence as it is very rare.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:18 pm

Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:33 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:39 pm
This is very true.
Good luck arguing with these political kristans.

― Noam Chomsky

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:12 am

They need to concentrate not on 'anti-abortion' but rather on 'pro-life'.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:06 pm

paul8539 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:12 am
If they aren't "anti-abortion" why do they hang out in front of abortion clinics yelling at people and often fire bomb them? Sounds anti-abortion to me.

― Noam Chomsky

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:07 am

[quote="TC Talks" post_id=728368 time=1676221560 user_id=1755]
[quote=paul8539 post_id=728361 time=1676211158 user_id=406]
[/quote]
If they aren't "anti-abortion" why do they hang out in front of abortion clinics yelling at people and often fire bomb them? Sounds anti-abortion to me.
[/quote]

Because they are wackos, and they are just using 'anti abortion' to justify their wacko ideas.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic