Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Quit Underestimating President Biden"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Circle Seven

Re: "Quit Underestimating President Biden"

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:21 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:58 am
Every day, more and more, I think "maybe Trump shoulda won." I mean, at least with him gargling Putin's balls we may have avoided the mess in Ukraine. Other than the supreme court, which yea it is important, what has biden done that trump wouldn't have at least done?
I'll always believe Putin would of never invaded the Ukraine if Trump had won.
I think Vladimir looked at Trump the same way a lot of Americans do. As unstable as a 400 pound woman doing a pirouette.
He figured Biden would just huff and puff but not intercede when he started lining troops along the border.
I think Trump would of done two things. Either a full blown military response with American troops lined up on the Ukraine side of the border.
Or fly to Moscow and shove a yard of tongue down Vladimir's throat.
Either way I believe Russia would not be in the Ukraine right now.
Last edited by Circle Seven on Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Re: "Quit Underestimating President Biden"

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:25 pm

I think Trump went looking for acceptance anywhere he could get it. Europe certainly wasn't bashful about it's collective dislike for him.

In many ways Trump was a puppy dog for Putin. Putin didn't squander the opportunity. Where do you think those records Trump had were headed? You don't think he was trying to leverage them for Putin's help in 2024?

Biden is a moderate has been reasonable. Everything coming out of his mouth is completely benefiting America and not about Biden.

As for Ukraine, it sure has let the world know Russia's military limits.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic