Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

SUCH INJUSTICE!!!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

SUCH INJUSTICE!!!!!

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:50 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Re: SUCH INJUSTICE!!!!!

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:03 pm

I'll just leave this here...
DETROIT – Wayne County is moving ahead with construction of a new $300 million jail facility that's scheduled to open in 2014.

The 715,000-square-foot new Wayne County Jail will be located on the corner of Gratiot Avenue and St. Antoine (across the street from the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice).

With 2,192 beds, the new facility will consolidate prisoners from the two downtown jails as well as the Hamtramck jail.

It's slated to open July 2014.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:04 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:03 pm
I'll just leave this here...
DETROIT – Wayne County is moving ahead with construction of a new $300 million jail facility that's scheduled to open in 2014.

The 715,000-square-foot new Wayne County Jail will be located on the corner of Gratiot Avenue and St. Antoine (across the street from the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice).

With 2,192 beds, the new facility will consolidate prisoners from the two downtown jails as well as the Hamtramck jail.

It's slated to open July 2014.
They do finally have a new facility replacing the 1929 structure opening in 2023.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:09 am

Starting a thread about the Wayne County Jail in the US/World Political Forum. Bless your heart.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:57 am

Circle Seven wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:09 am
Starting a thread about the Wayne County Jail in the US/World Political Forum. Bless your heart.
All the stuff that happens around here that wouldn’t fly other places and this is what you pick on?

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:18 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:57 am
All the stuff that happens around here that wouldn’t fly other places and this is what you pick on?
I agree.
There could be a booger picking contest in Tasmania.
If some local TV or radio station happened to mention it, someone just may start a thread about it in the Metro Detroit Forum.
Maybe someone needs to be a "Karen" and try to tidy things up a bit. Would it really hurt?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:18 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:18 am
Rate This wrote:
I agree.
If some local TV or radio station happened to mention it, someone just may start a thread about it in the Metro Detroit Forum.
Maybe someone needs to be a "Karen" and try to tidy things up a bit. Would it really hurt?
Have at it. It won’t work but have at it. We have a rather lax site owner who is loathe to intervene too much… that’s probably why things fly the way they do… trying to do moderators or something would be an abject disaster.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:44 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:18 pm
Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I agree.
Have at it. It won’t work but have at it. We have a rather lax site owner who is loathe to intervene too much… that’s probably why things fly the way they do… trying to do moderators or something would be an abject disaster.
I don't have any issues how MW runs his joint. I always remember I'm just a guest. I'm also of a mind that it doesn't take long for folks to revel their nature and character. The fourth post in is a great example.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:10 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Rate This wrote:
I agree.
Head back to the Detroit forum and dont you worry about what happens here...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:03 pm

I don't think I ever bother Mark about people like LL and the 9047292048 other accounts it has. ONE time I went to him about a racial slur that was posted and he cleaned it up. We're a bunch of anonymous slapdicks on a message board. It is what it is.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:27 pm

We're a bunch of anonymous slapdicks on a message board.
I plead guilty as charged.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic