Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Colorado gay shooter dad speaks

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Colorado gay shooter dad speaks

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:28 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:15 am
The whole "hate crime" thing is bullshit.

Does it make the victim any less dead? Is one who gets killed by a "hate crime" a more tragic death than one who dies at any other murderers hands?

I agree with MW though. He's likely going to face multiple life sentences anyways, so why even bother with the "hate crime" bullshit?
As an overly entitled white man nobody would ever expect you to understand the concept of a hate crime. Your inability to understand perspective will just have to leave you baffled and complaining like the conservative victim you are.
Does that fall into the argument "some people are more equal than other people" ?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:48 pm

No, but it brings harsher penalties for the bigot. Hate crimes are about preventing the next tragedy, dumbass. Don’t you get it?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:25 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Does it make the victim any less dead? Is one who gets killed by a "hate crime" a more tragic death than one who dies at any other murderers hands?

I agree with MW though. He's likely going to face multiple life sentences anyways, so why even bother with the "hate crime" bullshit?
As an overly entitled white man nobody would ever expect you to understand the concept of a hate crime. Your inability to understand perspective will just have to leave you baffled and complaining like the conservative victim you are.
Does that fall into the argument "some people are more equal than other people" ?
Nope, keep guessing old man. Be sure to get sething pissed that somebody else gets something you don't. Life's not fair.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:14 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:25 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Nope, keep guessing old man. Be sure to get sething pissed that somebody else gets something you don't. Life's not fair.
Yep, he’s being worse than a Karen. Fucking deplorable.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:05 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:48 pm
No, but it brings harsher penalties for the bigot. Hate crimes are about preventing the next tragedy, dumbass. Don’t you get it?
So six life sentences isn't going to teach him a lesson, but a seventh might??

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:18 am

km1125 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:05 am
Hey. On the seventh, he might get off early for good behavior.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 am

km1125 wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:05 am

You’re beyond help. Fuck you. This isn’t about him. This is to make sure that other bigot terrorists think twice before they attack us on the street.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:18 am

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 am
This is to make sure that other bigot terrorists think twice before they attack us on the street.
You know something we don't? There are more non binary terrorist bigots out there?

Sort of like this guy...
A gay man has been arrested over the brick attacks on a gay bar in Hell's Kitchen, NYC. Sean Kuilan said it was over a dispute involving a friend. Left-wing accounts on social media blamed fascists & Republicans for the attacks.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:09 pm

Bryce, straight men and women outpace every other gender when it comes to domestic violence... And look, even with sensible gun control, there is plenty of opportunity to kill in the US...
WINTER PARK, Fla. - Sarah Boone, a Florida woman accused of putting her boyfriend in a suitcase and leaving him there to die in 2020 during an alleged game of hide-and-seek, is set to appear before an Orange County judge next week for a pretrial hearing

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:18 am
This is to make sure that other bigot terrorists think twice before they attack us on the street.
You know something we don't? There are more non binary terrorist bigots out there?

Sort of like this guy...
A gay man has been arrested over the brick attacks on a gay bar in Hell's Kitchen, NYC. Sean Kuilan said it was over a dispute involving a friend. Left-wing accounts on social media blamed fascists & Republicans for the attacks.
HE’S NOT FUCKING NON BINARY. He only “came out” once people brought up the hate crime charge. He’s trying to build a temporary insanity defense rather than the hate he displayed.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:13 am

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:56 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:18 am

Sort of like this guy...
HE’S NOT FUCKING NON BINARY. He only “came out” once people brought up the hate crime charge. He’s trying to build a temporary insanity defense rather than the hate he displayed.
How do you know? Why are you judging they? Why can't you be inclusive of those who might be just making the transition??

So much hate speech and vitriol in this thread. Perhaps some are guilty of misdemeanor hate crimes just thinking that way!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:33 pm

Yup. I didn't know we were allowed to question what people identify as. Sure seems to be a double standard in place here. If I say Lia Thomas isn't a female although he thinks/claims he is, I'm called a bigoted asshole. Aldrich claims to be non binary, yet it's ok to challenge him/them/they/ Mx.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 pm

Binary Non binary binary non binary? I don't even know what it all means. I'm still on the decimal system.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 pm
I'm still on the decimal system.
I see why you're confused. Dewey goes both ways.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:20 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:39 pm
I'm still on the decimal system.
I see why you're confused. Dewey goes both ways.
The respectful nomenclature would be them / they.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic