Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Colorado gay shooter dad speaks

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Colorado gay shooter dad speaks

Post by matt1 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:31 am

Deleted User 9015

Re: Colorado gay shooter dad speaks

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:03 am

Looks more like a bear than a daddy

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:08 am

Whatever you do, don't point out to anyone that the shooter might be "gay"...it "goes against the narrative"

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:17 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:08 am
Whatever you do, don't point out to anyone that the shooter might be "gay"...it "goes against the narrative"
Total bullshit. That man indiscriminately fired his gun. If it had been a beef with a few people, he wouldn’t have done that. Furthermore, this dick’s grandfather is a big Republican state rep in Colorado who also happens to be an election denier. So take your spin and shove it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:49 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:

The shooter couldn't be gay. Guns are for real men.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:13 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:17 am
Colonel Flagg wrote:
Total bullshit. That man indiscriminately fired his gun. If it had been a beef with a few people, he wouldn’t have done that. Furthermore, this dick’s grandfather is a big Republican state rep in Colorado who also happens to be an election denier. So take your spin and shove it.
You're the one who's spinning, not me:

From CBS Colorado

The suspect's defense attorneys said the suspect is nonbinary and court filings submitted by the defense team refer to the suspect as "Mx. Aldrich," and the attorneys' footnotes assert that Aldrich is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns.

Yep. Sounds right wing, and Mega-Maga for sure...

Frankly, I'm glad this pear shaped loser ended up being beaten with his own gun, by one of the patrons in the club.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:00 pm

This is why the news needs to be

"Guy pulls a gun. Another guy shoots first guy with different gun. First guy with gun dies. Now to Lou with weather"

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 pm

"Narrative":

Anything my side repeatedly does that makes my side look like assholes that I don't want reported.

My parents used to always tell me during parent-teacher conferences, "If you don't like what they're telling us, give them something better to report".

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:27 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:13 pm
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:17 am
Colonel Flagg wrote:
You're the one who's spinning, not me:

From CBS Colorado

The suspect's defense attorneys said the suspect is nonbinary and court filings submitted by the defense team refer to the suspect as "Mx. Aldrich," and the attorneys' footnotes assert that Aldrich is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns.

Yep. Sounds right wing, and Mega-Maga for sure...

Frankly, I'm glad this pear shaped loser ended up being beaten with his own gun, by one of the patrons in the club.
He’s pretending to be NB to avoid a hate charge. You are naïve.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:42 am

I think the shooter is facing (and will receive) multiple life prison sentences regardless. I also strongly doubt the shooter was worried about the consequences of committing such a heinous act.

The shooter had an extremely troublesome upbringing; both parents are complete losers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/23/us/c ... drich.html

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:15 am

The whole "hate crime" thing is bullshit.

Does it make the victim any less dead? Is one who gets killed by a "hate crime" a more tragic death than one who dies at any other murderers hands?

I agree with MW though. He's likely going to face multiple life sentences anyways, so why even bother with the "hate crime" bullshit?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:28 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:15 am

Does it make the victim any less dead? Is one who gets killed by a "hate crime" a more tragic death than one who dies at any other murderers hands?

I agree with MW though. He's likely going to face multiple life sentences anyways, so why even bother with the "hate crime" bullshit?
As an overly entitled white man nobody would ever expect you to understand the concept of a hate crime. Your inability to understand perspective will just have to leave you baffled and complaining like the conservative victim you are.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:12 pm

km1125 wrote:

It makes a difference to me if I am clocked in the head by a bigot when I am holding hands with my bf. Check your privilege, idiot. You’re a stupid fuck.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:41 pm

Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:12 pm
km1125 wrote:

It makes a difference to me if I am clocked in the head by a bigot when I am holding hands with my bf. Check your privilege, idiot. You’re a stupid fuck.
So getting clocked in the head by somebody else is AOK in your mind?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic