Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Your Political Inventory: Where Do You Fall in the 10 Groups?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 9015

Re: Your Political Inventory: Where Do You Fall in the 10 Groups?

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:30 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:52 pm

:lol :blink

Never change bryce.
Why would I when I'm practically perfect in every way?. I'm thinking about getting an orange suntan and running for President.
Are you really prepared to eat charred steak, brown to the center, and dip it in ketchup?

As I have aged, my palate has matured, and I don't think I would be prepared for that kind of meal. That's one thing I don't get about him. He could fly his fat ass to Japan daily and have breathtaking beef, but it'd be wasted on him. He's obese on trash. At the very least he could have clogged his colon with the occasional medium steak while clogging his arteries with food that he burnt the flavor out of.

I'm sorry to rant here, but even like the most junk of junk food has much more flavorful and frankly, healthier counterparts. Does he like Ruffles potato chips? Have the help whip up some dutchess potatoes or potatoes fondant. Does he like takis? That's what the teenagers seem to be choking down nowadays. Get a succotash and throw in some ghost pepper jelly. The fact that a rich guy like that will eat McD's is endearing for only as long as you realize that they're garbage that simply should not be an everyday option. Then it just seems sad.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:05 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:30 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:52 pm

:lol :blink

Never change bryce.
Why would I when I'm practically perfect in every way?. I'm thinking about getting an orange suntan and running for President.
Are you really prepared to eat charred steak, brown to the center, and dip it in ketchup?

As I have aged, my palate has matured, and I don't think I would be prepared for that kind of meal. That's one thing I don't get about him. He could fly his fat ass to Japan daily and have breathtaking beef, but it'd be wasted on him. He's obese on trash. At the very least he could have clogged his colon with the occasional medium steak while clogging his arteries with food that he burnt the flavor out of.

I'm sorry to rant here, but even like the most junk of junk food has much more flavorful and frankly, healthier counterparts. Does he like Ruffles potato chips? Have the help whip up some dutchess potatoes or potatoes fondant. Does he like takis? That's what the teenagers seem to be choking down nowadays. Get a succotash and throw in some ghost pepper jelly. The fact that a rich guy like that will eat McD's is endearing for only as long as you realize that they're garbage that simply should not be an everyday option. Then it just seems sad.
Agreed. I would stuff my face with brisket and brisket sandwiches or fried cod.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:05 am
C'mon buddy, that's not the only meat you'd stuff your face with. :blink

A word on brisket. I can't find a really good brisket around the Macomb-Oakland area. The only decent BBQ I can find is Bad Brad's. If you ever go to the location in Shelby Twp., get the pork belly burnt ends. Pretty good. They need to figure out more of what to do with them.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:40 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 am

A word on brisket. I can't find a really good brisket around the Macomb-Oakland area. The only decent BBQ I can find is Bad Brad's. If you ever go to the location in Shelby Twp., get the pork belly burnt ends. Pretty good. They need to figure out more of what to do with them.
I have been there. It’s decent. Kroger had really good brisket before the pandemic, but it’s impossible to get now.

Back in the late 90s/early 2000s, Tony Roma’s had really good brisket when we stopped in Lexington, KY. I had heard Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen was good, but I was more hungry for a burger when I was down in Texas. I really regret not finding a brisket place to eat down there. I was a little surprised to see you scored as a euro communist. Not that there’s anything wrong it, but I thought you may have been more in the upper left quadrant.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:01 am

Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:40 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 am

I have been there. It’s decent. Kroger had really good brisket before the pandemic, but it’s impossible to get now.

Back in the late 90s/early 2000s, Tony Roma’s had really good brisket when we stopped in Lexington, KY. I had heard Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen was good, but I was more hungry for a burger when I was down in Texas. I really regret not finding a brisket place to eat down there. I was a little surprised to see you scored as a euro communist. Not that there’s anything wrong it, but I thought you may have been more in the upper left quadrant.
I used to score in the far left, far low quadrant, like in the corner almost. I think it is more of a product of the environment and personal values. I believe that we are in an environment where people need to start stepping away from their jobs and look at independent contracting and owning their own business as the way to go. There are so many opportunities out there and even if you don't have the experience or know much about something, if you are passionate about something and find someone who will let you basically work as an apprentice for a year or so, the sky's the limit.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic