Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump signals support for political violence/second insurrection if he loses

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Trump signals support for political violence/second insurrection if he loses

Post by Matt » Wed May 01, 2024 6:42 am

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/30/politics ... index.html
Former President Donald Trump wouldn’t dismiss the potential for political violence from his supporters if he isn’t elected in November, suggesting it would depend on the outcome of the presidential race.

“I don’t think we’re going to have that,” the presumptive GOP nominee told Time magazine. “I think we’re going to win. And if we don’t win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of an election.”
Again, this is Trump suggesting violence is ok if it is because of him losing. This is despicable. At this point I'm not sure if he's more despicable than the morons that intend to vote for him.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Re: Trump signals support for political violence/second insurrection if he loses

Post by zzand » Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 am

Well duh

Rate This

Re: Trump signals support for political violence/second insurrection if he loses

Post by Rate This » Wed May 01, 2024 11:15 am

Matt wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:42 am
https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/30/politics ... index.html
Former President Donald Trump wouldn’t dismiss the potential for political violence from his supporters if he isn’t elected in November, suggesting it would depend on the outcome of the presidential race.

“I don’t think we’re going to have that,” the presumptive GOP nominee told Time magazine. “I think we’re going to win. And if we don’t win, you know, it depends. It always depends on the fairness of an election.”
Again, this is Trump suggesting violence is ok if it is because of him losing. This is despicable. At this point I'm not sure if he's more despicable than the morons that intend to vote for him.
Trumps words there are pretty clear… let’s see Beemer wiggle out of this…

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 01, 2024 1:24 pm

Personally I'm none too worried about Trump's people rising up. It's not like they are America's best and brightest.

Yell "squirrel" and their minds will be occupied for hours if not days.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic