Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Look out people TRUMPSTER

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Look out people TRUMPSTER

Post by matt1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 am

Coming to Freeland MBS Airport which starts at 5:30 Wednesday!!

Matt

Re: Look out people TRUMPSTER

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:13 am

matt1 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:40 am
Freeland is hosting a white trash party with special guest FIRED President Donald J. Trump on Wednesday. Thousands of people expected, with a total of 17 teeth.
Thanks for the informative update and the reminder to avoid Freeland at all costs that day.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Realist

Post by Realist » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:13 am
matt1 wrote:
Freeland is hosting a white trash party with special guest FIRED President Donald J. Trump on Wednesday. Thousands of people expected, with a total of 17 teeth.
Thanks for the informative update and the reminder to avoid Freeland at all costs that day.
I’m especially interested in how many protesters are going to show up. I’m sure more than last time he was there…

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:02 pm

Realist wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:37 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:13 am
matt1 wrote:
I’m especially interested in how many protesters are going to show up. I’m sure more than last time he was there…
Really brave of him to travel a few miles from the airport. If he had balls, he'd go downtown.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 01, 2024 5:20 am

Yayyyy, another hangar party!
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 01, 2024 1:28 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:20 am
Yayyyy, another hangar party!
Rent is cheap. Gotta save those pennies for legal fees and fines. Oh, wait, he's on welfare with his peeps.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:58 pm

Hopefully he got the fulfilling message I cut in my lawn.
"Welcome to Michigan!, now go home"
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 02, 2024 6:08 am

Anyone off the Trump train to Germany after yesterday's "performance"?

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 am

I see that noted conservative and former witch hunt victim, Kwame Kilpatrick, was at the Trump rally.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 am

910 AM carried the event live.

Trump made a big pitch for autoworkers and said that the EV agenda of the current administration would result in significant job losses in Michigan. He's probably correct on that point.

Mike Rogers also spoke briefly.

There was the typical Trump bragging about a big crowd, I have no idea how turnout was in actuality. Does anyone know?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am

Trump addressed another Michigan-specific headline when he talked about national border security issues.

“Here in Michigan, your state is being torn up by migrant crime,” he said.

Trump echoed a talking point he raised last month at a campaign event in Grand Rapids, where Grand Rapids resident Ruby Garcia was slain allegedly by a Mexican citizen living in the U.S. illegally. Trump on Wednesday referenced the incident before claiming his administration would better target crime from people crossing borders into the U.S.

“On day one, we will begin the largest domestic deportation operation in American history,” Trump said, inciting cheers from the audience. “They’re coming in by the millions. That means traffickers. That means drug dealers. These are people coming out of prison, out of insane asylums. These are not people we want.”
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... tions.html

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 am

Matt wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am
Trump addressed another Michigan-specific headline when he talked about national border security issues.

“Here in Michigan, your state is being torn up by migrant crime,” he said.

Trump echoed a talking point he raised last month at a campaign event in Grand Rapids, where Grand Rapids resident Ruby Garcia was slain allegedly by a Mexican citizen living in the U.S. illegally. Trump on Wednesday referenced the incident before claiming his administration would better target crime from people crossing borders into the U.S.

“On day one, we will begin the largest domestic deportation operation in American history,” Trump said, inciting cheers from the audience. “They’re coming in by the millions. That means traffickers. That means drug dealers. These are people coming out of prison, out of insane asylums. These are not people we want.”
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... tions.html
Huh? What is he talking about? We have a pretty low percentage of folks here of Hispanic descent… certainly we aren’t having a crime wave. Actually I’m pretty proud to say Detroit largely stayed above the 2020 riots and above the New York City and Chicago style random crimes run amok in the last couple of years. It feels good to not be the center of attention for once. While there were riots in Lansing and Grand Rapids for one or two nights apiece in 2020, Michigan as a whole has largely stayed away from the things we are seeing elsewhere. These tent cities and police having to tear it down business is the latest thing we don’t have and considering we have the largest Arab population outside the Middle East that’s pretty interesting.

His referring to that Ruby Garcia remains a disgusting tactic. It was domestic and she was with the guy of her own free will. He paints it like he crossed the border illegally and some short time later he killed her randomly. The reality is they were dating and he got pissed off… not even remotely the same thing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic