I predict that Trump will be found not guilty in NY case

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

I predict that Trump will be found not guilty in NY case

Post by Matt » Wed May 29, 2024 7:29 pm

It's pretty obvious that the outcome will unfortunately be not guilty.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Re: I predict that Trump will be found not guilty in NY case

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 29, 2024 7:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 7:29 pm
With 34 counts, it's not entirely up or down. I predict he will be found guilty of some of them. If you read the jury instructions, it's not as simple as Cohen blowing the State's case ..

https://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/d ... 2-full.pdf
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 29, 2024 9:47 pm

Matt wrote:
I'm curious why you say it is "pretty obvious" that this will be the outcome?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 29, 2024 10:08 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 9:47 pm
Matt wrote:
I'm curious why you say it is "pretty obvious" that this will be the outcome?
You'll have at least one juror scared of MAGA retribution that will ruin it for actual justice.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 29, 2024 10:13 pm

I suspect he'll be found guilty on a number of the counts but I don't see him running the table one way or the other. I think the attorney's on the jury may offer some guidance about how detrimental it would be for everyone should the case end with a hung jury on all counts.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 29, 2024 10:21 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 10:13 pm
I suspect he'll be found guilty on a number of the counts but I don't see him running the table one way or the other. I think the attorney's on the jury may offer some guidance about how detrimental it would be for everyone should the case end with a hung jury on all counts.
I suspect you are correct… maybe not guilty of all 34 but I can see 15-20.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 29, 2024 10:25 pm

It's interesting that the alleged party of law and order has become the party of breaking the law and disorder with the undying devotion to a criminal piece of white trash.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 30, 2024 12:12 am

Honestly, the Democrats are stupid for getting all excited over this. This could backfire horrendously. It’s a win win for Trump. He wins the case, and he says that this is proof that the “Democrats are weak”. He loses and it feeds his martyrdom complex and could lead to civil war.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 30, 2024 12:39 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 12:12 am
Honestly, the Democrats are stupid for getting all excited over this. This could backfire horrendously. It’s a win win for Trump. He wins the case, and he says that this is proof that the “Democrats are weak”. He loses and it feeds his martyrdom complex and could lead to civil war.
I don't know about getting excited... there will be a satisfaction in knowing that the long arm of the law gets every scofflaw eventually.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 30, 2024 1:02 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 12:39 am
I don't know about getting excited... there will be a satisfaction in knowing that the long arm of the law gets every scofflaw eventually.
I've seen polls saying that if the cult leader is convicted, a sizeable number of undecided will not vote for him. God knows the Democrats need something to turn this impending disaster around.
The censorship king from out of state.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu May 30, 2024 1:39 am

That would be the last thing I'd worry about. As I've said before, it's not like we'd be fighting our country's best and brightest.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 30, 2024 1:56 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 1:39 am
That would be the last thing I'd worry about. As I've said before, it's not like we'd be fighting our country's best and brightest.
But they would be very well armed.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu May 30, 2024 2:08 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 1:02 am
Rate This wrote:
I've seen polls saying that if the cult leader is convicted, a sizeable number of undecided will not vote for him. God knows the Democrats need something to turn this impending disaster around.
He’ll self destruct somehow yet. His current lead is implausible.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Thu May 30, 2024 4:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 2:08 am
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TDS

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 30, 2024 6:40 am

Bail Bonds wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 4:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 2:08 am
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
TDS
Yes, you have it. All Trump supporters are seriously deranged and morally compromised.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic