Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I am losing money because of Biden

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

I am losing money because of Biden

Post by matt1 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:13 am

When the Trumpster left the office in January 2021, my brother Mike gave me $ 1,000 every single f--kin' month until January 2021 BUT he now gives me $ 850 or $ 900 every single f--kin' month because f--kin' Joe Biden is still the president & I have Social Security & high functing autism. I have lost more than $ 1,500 since Trump left!! >: :red :shock: :twisted: :evil: That was why January 6, 2021 mattered!!!!!

matt1

Re: I am losing money because of Biden

Post by matt1 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am

By the way, I do like Subway Restaurant BUT it is NOW $ 3 more dollars more!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:17 am

Cool story.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:33 am

What am I missing here?
Is your "brother Mike" literally your brother? Or is that a euphemism?
Why was he giving you $1000 a month?
What does Biden have to do with the reduction?

Does your mom know your on the Internet again?

I no longer directly engage trolls

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 am

Get to Judson Center to learn some social skills. What you are saying doesn’t make sense.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:15 am

Use some of the 850 to get back on your meds.

The censorship king from out of state.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:18 am

I suspect that many of you who support "Biden" have cushy government jobs at all levels or are on on government pensions. Most of the rest, in the private sector, no longer have pensions, but do have retirement funds and 401Ks, IRAs, etc. which are at least partially invested in the Stock Market, because bank interest rates are so low. Those funds HAVE taken a BIG hit. Biden has said that nothing will change after the election. Same boneheaded ideas, especially not allowing oil and gas drilling which would again make America energy self sufficient. How many windmills are there in Russia? And Russia Russia Russia is also benefiting from the increase in oil prices because of US oil and gas production cuts, and the UKRAINE WAR, which Russia Russia Russia benefits from selling its oil at even HIGHER PRICES. There are two things that "Biden" could do to make the Right like him more. Allow the gas and oil production levels that Trump did, and help END THE UKRAINE WAR.

Music to encourage the END OF THE UKRAINE WAR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZuSXk7rr4
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:33 am

He's right about Subway being a ripoff these days. Those jerks never send coupons in the mail anymore, either.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:14 pm

My favorite deli has raised the price of my cherished Hot Pastrami Sandwich to 13.95. My cardiologist is pleased.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:32 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:33 am
He's right about Subway being a ripoff these days. Those jerks never send coupons in the mail anymore, either.

Nobody sends coupons in the mail anymore. They just send them out to the people what has aps.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:08 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:32 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

Nobody sends coupons in the mail anymore. They just send them out to the people what has aps.
I dislike Subway, but if it's your thing, here are some coupons good through November 15th.

https://coupons.cnn.com/subway

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:21 pm

Unless Joe Biden is sneaking into my house at night and stealing my debit card, no one is costing me any money.

Of course, he's probably more the type to write a check in the checkout line at the store 😂

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:05 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Most fast food isn't worth it anymore. Value meals at McD's and BK are way overpriced for what you get and honestly the food isn't that great. Portions at Chick-Fil-A are small for the money. Even tacos at the Bell are overpriced.

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Taco

Post by Taco » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:06 pm

The fast food apps are a joke. They're more trouble then they're worth IMO.
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:32 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:04 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:21 pm
Unless Joe Biden is sneaking into my house at night and stealing my debit card, no one is costing me any money.

Of course, he's probably more the type to write a check in the checkout line at the store 😂
I don't think you're the one living in your house that he would be interested in stealing from, if the sniffy rumors are true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkqdVMLRAFs

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic