Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Matt will be happy - I'm now on the "dump Trump" bandwagon

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:49 am

Heard an interview with Bill Barr who trashed Trump in every way, but when it came to answering the question of would he vote for him if he were the Republican nominee in 2024, he refused to answer.

Are you "never Trumpers" willing to say you would not vote for him under any circumstances in 2024?

The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 am

I can't speak for anyone else, but I will vote 3rd party before I vote Trump.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:35 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:53 am
I can't speak for anyone else, but I will vote 3rd party before I vote Trump.
Thanks, zz. That's the response I was asking for...a clear declaration that you would not push that Trump lever. I know others have condemned him, but have also said they would not ever vote 3rd party, and certainly not for Biden....so what would be left?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:49 am
Heard an interview with Bill Barr who trashed Trump in every way, but when it came to answering the question of would he vote for him if he were the Republican nominee in 2024, he refused to answer.

Are you "never Trumpers" willing to say you would not vote for him under any circumstances in 2024?
I voted for Dana Nessel for AG of Michigan, and she is a far left partisan hack (who can't handle 2 bloody Marys). Her opponent was Matt DePerno, a scumbag nominated with Trump's support. Trump would elicit the same response (either third party or the Dem).

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:

I voted for Dana Nessel for AG of Michigan, and she is a far left partisan hack (who can't handle 2 bloody Marys). Her opponent was Matt DePerno, a scumbag nominated with Trump's support. Trump would elicit the same response (either third party or the Dem).
So if it was Biden-Trump you would either vote Joe or 3rd party?

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:07 pm
If we have those old geezers again on the ticket... I might move to Canada! lol

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:32 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Trust me. You wouldn't like our guy either.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Yes.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:49 pm

I will not vote for Trump

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:34 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:32 pm
teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Trust me. You wouldn't like our guy either.
I'd take my chances... :smokin

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
I can tell you that he won't have my support in the primaries. If he gets the nomination, I may cringe a bit filling in the dot but he would still get my vote over any of the current crop of Democrats as it would still be a binary choice as I'm not throwing my vote away on a 3rd party candidate.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:37 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:16 pm
Honeyman wrote:
If he gets the nomination, I may cringe a bit filling in the dot but he would still get my vote over any of the current crop of Democrats as it would still be a binary choice as I'm not throwing my vote away on a 3rd party candidate.
So you start a thread proclaiming, "I'm now on the dump Trump bandwagon"....but then admit you'd vote for him for the highest office in the land.

Nothing incongruous there, huh?

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 am

You ask for an honest answer, I give you an honest answer, and then you criticize me for giving you an honest answer. You asked that question as a "gotcha" question, not really wanting an honest answer, but rather with the motive of being ready to pounce on the first person who said they'd vote for Trump in the general.

Everything is relative. While I am now of the opinion that Trump would be significantly worse of a choice than other certain Republicans, each and every one of the Democrats currently speculatively in the running would be infinitely worse than Trump.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:26 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 am
You ask for an honest answer, I give you an honest answer, and then you criticize me for giving you an honest answer. You asked that question as a "gotcha" question, not really wanting an honest answer, but rather with the motive of being ready to pounce on the first person who said they'd vote for Trump in the general.

Everything is relative. While I am now of the opinion that Trump would be significantly worse of a choice than other certain Republicans, each and every one of the Democrats currently speculatively in the running would be infinitely worse than Trump.
I prefaced my "gotcha" question with a comment about hypocrite Bill Barr. He, and you, are anything but honest, but completely full of shit. You can't say you want to dump Trump in one breath, and vote for him in another.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:28 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 am

Who would join his administration?

Secretary of Defense - Mike Lindell
AG - John Eastman
Secretary of Agriculture - MTG

Does that seem competent?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic