Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bragging

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Bragging

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Missed margin of Vance/Ryan and I think Oz actually conceded but I think I nailed it.
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:42 pm
Whitmer wins and drags along a lot of D's with her, including Nessel. Probably the only coattails race in the country.

Fetterman wins, narrowly. Oz doesn't concede.
Vance wins by a BCH in Ohio, and Ryan does concede.
Georgia is a runoff.

Senate stays 50/50 and House goes R by less than 15 seats. McCarthy does not get Speaker on first vote, and D's refuse to help him.

Overall, Congress gets nothing done for two full years, and campaigning for Presidentr starts Nov 9th, 2022.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Bragging

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:40 pm

Yeah, I noticed this last night, but this assumes a Kelly win along with Warnock winning the run off. Can’t assume that.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:37 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Missed margin of Vance/Ryan and I think Oz actually conceded but I think I nailed it.
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:42 pm
Whitmer wins and drags along a lot of D's with her, including Nessel. Probably the only coattails race in the country.

Fetterman wins, narrowly. Oz doesn't concede.
Vance wins by a BCH in Ohio, and Ryan does concede.
Georgia is a runoff.

Senate stays 50/50 and House goes R by less than 15 seats. McCarthy does not get Speaker on first vote, and D's refuse to help him.

Overall, Congress gets nothing done for two full years, and campaigning for Presidentr starts Nov 9th, 2022.
Well done, Andy!

The censorship king from out of state.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:57 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:40 pm
Yeah, I noticed this last night, but this assumes a Kelly win along with Warnock winning the run off. Can’t assume that.
At this point, my 50/50 Senate might be off by one.. FOR THE DEMS! (I know, don't count your Warnoff runoff until it hatches.)

And if the house is as thin as it looks today (Sat 11/12 at 4p EST), I hope Kevin has his lips all lubed up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic