Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:38 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:10 am
I'm curious then - do you directly blame Donald Trump for this "rise in political violence"?
Directly? No. Has he said things that inflame tensions? Yes. Has he created a movement that feeds into this kind of stuff and gets some people so frothed up that they completely lose it? Yes.
So how do you distinguish between people who are just plain nutjobs and are going to do this kind of thing regardless of the political environment of the day and those who are persuadable (ie, someone who may be prone to doing this kind of thing but is pushed over the edge by various rhetoric from politicians) ?

The reason I ask is because of Exhibit A: James Hodgkinson. He shot 6 people at a Congressional charity baseball game in 2017, including the House Majority Whip Steve Scalise. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter, going so far as to participate in Bernie's Presidential campaign. Do you blame any of Bernie's rhetoric at the time for inflamed tensions? Or creating an anti-Republican movement that "gets some people so frothed up that they completely lose it"? I for the record do not, nor do I blame Republicans for the Pelosi attack. There are crazies out there, and I think it is an easy scapegoat to attribute it to political rhetoric (not to mention, the left is having a hayday right now politicizing this attack).
Bernie doesn’t rile people up the same way. It’s just not a cult the way this Trump thing is. Just today I saw a car using the shoulder as a lane on the freeway for a stretch. On the side was a sign… “TRUMP 2024”… on the tailgate of the Ford Escape: “DEMOCRATS SUCK”. You do NOT see that kind of thing running around Ann Arbor supporting Bernie while trashing Republicans. The Trump folks are on another level… maybe even another planet.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:07 pm

Even if I accept your premise, that still doesn't explain why the Bernie supporter shot a bunch of Republicans. If you don't blame riled up political rhetoric, then what WAS the cause?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:39 pm

They're not releasing the home security camera or police body camera video. Pelosi must have something to hide.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:44 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:39 pm
They're not releasing the home security camera or police body camera video. Pelosi must have something to hide.
You gotta be the biggest idiot on this board.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Or maybe they don’t want someone to have a blueprint of their home to enable a copycat attack.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:59 pm

I don't care if she IS a Democrat. She is the duly elected Speaker of the House, and as such, need enhanced security protection 24 hours a day, even in her own home. This should not have happened. The Secret Service should have had the place fenced, camerad, and otherwise secured so that he should not have been able to get anywhere near the house.

This is one instance where I will approve of an executive order from the President to post more Secret Service agents at her home.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:42 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:45 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Or maybe they don’t want someone to have a blueprint of their home to enable a copycat attack.
The Police Dispatch call had enough information that someone could easily find the house using Google Maps. Follow up photos of the house in the last few days show a lot of details. The horse is already out of the barn.

Also, the glass was on the outside from the broken window. There are pictures of that. That indicates that the window was broken from the inside the house. Police in San Francisco know a lot more about Pelosi and DePape, and their proclivities and past activities. It will come out. This supposed DePape MAGA connection is a fabrication and cover up.

When the election is over, the truth will come out. Just like Hunter's laptop was finally admitted to be real, and not Russian disinformation. Funny, but not really, how the Left loved the Soviet Union, but hates Russia, and wants to start a war with them.

The latest is that David lived in the Yellow School Bus in front of the house, because his ex girlfriend had a lot of problems with him in the house. She even said he was a far Leftist. He paraded around Berkeley totally nude. At the very least, David also hung out in bars where he strutted his stuff and picked up other men. Not necessarily Paul, but other men. Statistics and demographics say it is highly unlikely he was a MAGA supporter.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:42 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
The Police Dispatch call had enough information that someone could easily find the house using Google Maps. Follow up photos of the house in the last few days show a lot of details. The horse is already out of the barn.

Also, the glass was on the outside from the broken window. There are pictures of that. That indicates that the window was broken from the inside the house. Police in San Francisco know a lot more about Pelosi and DePape, and their proclivities and past activities. It will come out. This supposed DePape MAGA connection is a fabrication and cover up.

When the election is over, the truth will come out. Just like Hunter's laptop was finally admitted to be real, and not Russian disinformation. Funny, but not really, how the Left loved the Soviet Union, but hates Russia, and wants to start a war with them.

The latest is that David lived in the Yellow School Bus in front of the house, because his ex girlfriend had a lot of problems with him in the house. She even said he was a far Leftist. He paraded around Berkeley totally nude. At the very least, David also hung out in bars where he strutted his stuff and picked up other men. Not necessarily Paul, but other men. Statistics and demographics say it is highly unlikely he was a MAGA supporter.
Problem is that he didn’t live where yuu say he did. All of these conspiracy theories are being refuted by the confession of the man himself. This was no leftist. Hopefully that didn’t damage you too much.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:52 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:

Hunter Biden’s laptop is not real. You’re full of shit.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:03 am

MCRF must live under a rock.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:03 am
While the laptop exists, it, just like Hillary’s emails is much ado about nothing. We will get endless investigations into it from Republicans who will find no evidence of wrongdoing, pretend that they did and happily roll on enraging their followers about it. Why? Because it works, they can never find anything about whatever boogeyman they have and it keeps the base wound up tight.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:28 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 am
audiophile wrote:
While the laptop exists, it, just like Hillary’s emails is much ado about nothing. We will get endless investigations into it from Republicans who will find no evidence of wrongdoing, pretend that they did and happily roll on enraging their followers about it. Why? Because it works, they can never find anything about whatever boogeyman they have and it keeps the base wound up tight.
Well, he had one, but it doesn't show any evidence of gambling or sex addiction. There is not one credible source yet that I have seen.

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:28 am

Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:28 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:15 am
audiophile wrote:
Well, he had one, but it doesn't show any evidence of gambling or sex addiction. There is not one credible source yet that I have seen.
If he has a gambling or sex addiction… so the fuck what?

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:

Problem is that he didn’t live where yuu say he did. All of these conspiracy theories are being refuted by the confession of the man himself. This was no leftist. Hopefully that didn’t damage you too much.
He used to live in the house, now he lives in the yellow bus out in front of the house.

How many MAGA supporters do you know that live in a dilapidated bus?

I know people from Michigan who live within a mile or so of the Pelosi house, two near The Wharf, two in Haight Ashbury, one in Bernal Heights. They want to move back to Michigan now, because San Francisco is so dangerous, so dirty, and so expensive.

San Francisco is now more dangerous than Flint.

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/ra ... ous-places

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:43 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:11 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:18 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Ben Zonia wrote:

He used to live in the house, now he lives in the yellow bus out in front of the house.

How many MAGA supporters do you know that live in a dilapidated bus?

I know people from Michigan who live within a mile or so of the Pelosi house, two near The Wharf, two in Haight Ashbury, one in Bernal Heights. They want to move back to Michigan now, because San Francisco is so dangerous, so dirty, and so expensive.

San Francisco is now more dangerous than Flint.

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/ra ... ous-places
Considering the amount I see driving old dilapidated vehicles with Trump stickers all over them… there have to be a few. The man has been quoted by the police there and confessed why he did it. No amount of ridiculous deflection by the MAGA crowd or yourself is going to change that fact.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic