Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Paul Pelosi Brutally Attacked

Post by Rate This » Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:59 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:51 am
craig11152 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:26 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:58 am
In the 911 Tape, the dispatcher says that Paul Pelosi implied that he knew the intruder, that he was named David, and that he was "a friend". I wonder if this may be connecnedted to Paul Pelosi's accident. Wasn't there a passenger in Paul Pelosi's car?
IF that is true then the cops response for both to drop the hammer is more understandable. Keep in mind when cops go on a call all they have initially to go on is what dispatch told them. Then when they arrive they need to reconcile what dispatch said and what they see.
There's much more online. If I give a link, it will incite a verbal attack.

One thing gleaned from this information is that David has many incongruent connections, none of which before this incident of connect him to Trump supporters in any believable way. San Francisco Berkeley types are whack jobs, but very few of which are like Donald Trump supporters.
So the election denial fixation is just a coincidence?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:36 pm

The news here in Canada is saying the assailant is a Canadian

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:27 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:36 pm
The news in Canada is saying the assailant was a Canadian

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:00 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:58 am
There's another side to this story, including 911 tapes. If the other side of the story gets out, this thing will soon go into George Orwell's "Memory Hole".

In the 911 Tape, the dispatcher says that Paul Pelosi implied that he knew the intruder, that he was named David, and that he was "a friend". I wonder if this may be connected to Paul Pelosi's accident. Wasn't there a passenger in Paul Pelosi's car?

No one deserves to be attacked with a hammer, and hopefully Paul Pelosi soon recovers. But society needs to know the whole truth about both incidents. The truth was obstructed about the accident. They will attempt the same about the attack.

One big elephant in the room is how an intruder could have gotten on to the Pelosi Grounds, and how he could have gotten into the house. Anyone with the wealth of the Pelosi's would have armed guards and security cameras.
It's been pretty widely reported that Pelosi dropped some hints or code to the 911 dispatcher during the call that he was under duress not unlike when domestic violence victims will call 911 and ask for a 'pizza' to be delivered if their abuser is within earshot of the phone conversation.

If you want to dream up some half-assed, TV crime show scenario (not unlike asking both the victim and the perp to drop the hammer and deciding the guilty party is the one who doesn't comply :roll: :roll: ) you're welcome to, in fact it's pretty much what I expect at this point.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:02 am

And this my friends is the face of The Republican party, much like 1921 in Italy. Divide and concur, regardless of the cost.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:36 am

Every Picture Tells A Story. This is a picture of David DePape's house, described by neighbors as a hippie commune. David is a nudist who according to neighbors, parades around Berkeley in the nude. There is a huqe Rainbow Flag outside the house, with many marijuana leaves between the color stripes. There is a sign in a window that says "Berkeley Stands United Against Hate". In 2020, neighbors also said he had BLM signs on the lawn and in the house. Neighbors also said he was a "big time Lefty".

There are other things that aren't explicitly explained by the picture, but just the picture puts a giant hole in the Left's story.

Tell me, does this really look and sound like a MAGA supporter?

This incident is being completely lied about to support a Left wing narrative and agenda.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:01 pm

The CBS this morning they were trying to make it all about an "attack on Nancy" and said the "attacker" had zip ties "eerily similar to those used during Jan 6th", then they morphed into a panel discussion about all the dangers facing Congressmen now as opposed to years past.

They completely avoided any of the actual details of this attack and the relationship between attacker and attackee.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:13 pm

Every single mainstream media story I've read on this incident has somewhere in the article mentioned January 6th.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:25 pm

Oh. Then there's the microbus that was or possibly still is in front of David's house.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:43 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:49 pm
The story reaks of staged, Jussie Smollett level bullshit.
:roll:

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:05 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:25 pm
Oh. Then there's the microbus that was or possibly still is in front of David's house.

I that was painted yellow, wouldn't you typically refer to it as the "short bus"?

In this case, it kinda makes sense.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:43 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:49 pm
The story reaks of staged, Jussie Smollett level bullshit.
:roll:
I still maintain that I don't think the person was politically motivated - there is more to the story. My initial comment should have been more carefully worded.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:15 pm

I still maintain that I don't think the person was politically motivated - there is more to the story. My initial comment should have been more carefully worded.

The alleged assailant my become pardoned in 2025.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:58 pm

The fact of the matter is that this story was indeed real and scary. To compare it to Jussie Smollett is completely wrong and degraded the trauma Mr Pelosi experienced.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:47 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:36 am
Every Picture Tells A Story. This is a picture of David DePape's house, described by neighbors as a hippie commune. David is a nudist who according to neighbors, parades around Berkeley in the nude. There is a huqe Rainbow Flag outside the house, with many marijuana leaves between the color stripes. There is a sign in a window that says "Berkeley Stands United Against Hate". In 2020, neighbors also said he had BLM signs on the lawn and in the house. Neighbors also said he was a "big time Lefty".

There are other things that aren't explicitly explained by the picture, but just the picture puts a giant hole in the Left's story.

Tell me, does this really look and sound like a MAGA supporter?

This incident is being completely lied about to support a Left wing narrative and agenda.
Thankfully nobody can be a hippie and an election denier. Thanks for settling that for America.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic