Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Elon isn't fucking around

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Elon isn't fucking around

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:39 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:32 am
This week, a big JFK document dump also occurred, along with the Twitter revelations. They are still withholding some of the documents, but it was revealed that TC Talk's beloved Democrat President LBJ was a member of the KKK,
Never take claim to any racist then or now. I guess you're comfortable with what Trump says at rallys?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:21 am

Last edited by Ben Zonia on Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:22 am

There would be no Ukraine War if Trump was still President. Putin would be scared of what Trump might do. World leaders should fear our President. They do not fear Biden. He's like an old substitute teacher, where the kids went wild because the substitute can't control them. The world is like a bunch of rowdy kids now, totally out of control.

There would be no run up of oil and gas prices if Trump was President. Biden shut down oil and gas production and delivery.

There might be some inflation now if Trump was President because of reckless spending related to the Pandemic, but nowhere near what it is with Biden.

I do blame Trump for listening to Fauci, who was undermining him, and letting an unproven untested vaccine go to market. There is no such thing as warp speed. It is Science Fiction, not Science.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average would be trending thousands up instead of thousands down, ruining millions of people's retirement funds.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:37 am

Wow. You actually admit to liking this loser? He was preparing to sell States secrets to Putin, and his companies were just convicted for tax fraud.

Did you buy the power pack? Because you know the laser beam eyes can wipe away the Bad US Constitution any of his sins...

Guess what? He Lost
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:10 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:22 am
I do blame Trump for listening to Fauci, who was undermining him, and letting an unproven untested vaccine go to market. There is no such thing as warp speed. It is Science Fiction, not Science.
This is a lie. The mRNA vaccines have been in development for two decades. It was also recently announced that there is potential for a cancer fighting mRNA vaccines: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-63959843.amp
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:55 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:10 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
This is a lie. The mRNA vaccines have been in development for two decades. It was also recently announced that there is potential for a cancer fighting mRNA vaccines: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-63959843.amp
Exactly… the mRNA bones are kind of plug and play basically. You just add whatever disease you’re trying to fight.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:13 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:10 am
Ben Zonia wrote:
The mRNA cancer "vaccine" has been around a while and some of the significant side-effects caused the body to attack itself. It's still experimental too.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:49 pm

Did anyone see Elon sitting with Satan (Rupert Murdoch) at the Superbowl?

Maybe he's planning an exit with Twitter...
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic