Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Let Them Pick Crops

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bobbert

Re: Let Them Pick Crops

Post by Bobbert » Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:02 am

Here is some interesting data that shows that illegal immigrants are in different industries across the country. They are involved in a lot more than crop harvesting in Florida. Pelosi's just playing a "They say" game with us.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/20 ... nd-tables/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:16 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:03 pm
I'd be happy if there was enforcement of the E-Verify system that has been in place for some 15 years. Jail for both the employee and the employer if they fail to adhere to the rule.
I understand that that system only works for political targets.

Face it, most business owners who use migrant workers vote Republican.
That statement rings hollow. "I have no Meritt" Garland has shown in multiple occasions that he has no problem using the DOJ and FBI to persecute conservatives and political enemies, yet, after two years, I don't recall him going after any of those Republican "employers."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:18 pm

Tremendous perspective from our #1 conservative victim.

A good friend is the Western Michigan prosecutor for this division. Trust me when I tell you that Republican farmers need immigrants to survive (outside their government (welfare) subsidies)

https://www.justice.gov/crt/immigrant-a ... ts-section

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:06 pm

I notice you didn't say ILLEGAL immigrants.

Gotta feeling not to many MS 13 members are out picking pickles.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:06 pm

She's busy... but I don't think anyone in Fruita would be upset to take a plane load from Texas. There is a farm labor shortage.

BTW, I thought deplorables like yourself think they are nothing but criminals...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm
Bryce wrote:

She's busy... but I don't think anyone in Fruita would be upset to take a plane load from Texas. There is a farm labor shortage.

BTW, I thought deplorables like yourself think they are nothing but criminals...
If they are here illegally, technically, they are criminals.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:26 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:13 pm
Bryce wrote:

If they are here illegally, technically, they are criminals.
IF they are here illegally and without asylum. Anyone from Venezuela would be covered.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic