Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:47 pm

It's pro birth and not pro-life. Pro lifers would give a shit about the kids killed in schools. Yesterday, all but one Republican Congressional member voted down mental health in schools. So, their solution was never mental health and all made up. Pretty fucked up.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Re: FBI raids home of Catholic pro-life speaker, author with guns drawn as his terrified kids watch

Post by Rate This » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:56 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:47 pm
It's pro birth and not pro-life. Pro lifers would give a shit about the kids killed in schools. Yesterday, all but one Republican Congressional member voted down mental health in schools. So, their solution was never mental health and all made up. Pretty fucked up.
I would say “it’s because a Democrat proposed it”… but the modern GOP doesn’t legislate AT ALL. It’s just one big rant against “The Left” (TM). Oh and tax cuts… endless tax cuts that blow hole after hole in the budget and raise deficits through the roof.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:06 am

Audiophile's run away. As soon as the broader conversation comes out he's gone.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:30 am

Maybe I have a life and you don't. Plus, I had number of events to attend yesterday.

All life is valuable, so I do not support violence toward anyone. And since there have been 63 million abortions since 1973, the abortionist caterwauling rings hollow. Then there is THIS.

Suggesting that a majority of those that try to petition for the lives of the unborn is evil, is ultimate hypocrisy that was predicted in the Bible, so woe to you "Deacon" TCT!
Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; ”

Psalm 139:13-16
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic