Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liz Cheney

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Liz Cheney

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:34 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:19 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:04 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:59 pm
craig11152 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:41 am
Not sure why you feel the need to throw out personal insults and I won't try to diagnose the reasons.
I find this complaint laughable considering that you called me "mentally unstable" for my views on Covid.
Was that before or after I bought a computer from you and gave you a credit card number sight unseen?
Why is that relevant one way or the other if you did call him mentally unstable… which I recall you doing?
I think your assessment about his mental state is realistic.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:06 pm

bmw wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
Not sure why you feel the need to throw out personal insults and I won't try to diagnose the reasons.
I find this complaint laughable considering that you called me "mentally unstable" for my views on Covid.
My actual commment was......
As a sidebar the CDC just downgraded their numbers on Omicron significantly.
In any case you seem to "almost" want to suggest that vaccinations cause COVID.
I'm no longer going to gather data to refute your cherry picked misinterpreted "facts".
I'm beginning to wonder if you are mentally unstable.
So you see I did NOT call you mentally unstable. I merely said I was beginning to wonder.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:06 pm
bmw wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
My actual commment was......
As a sidebar the CDC just downgraded their numbers on Omicron significantly.
In any case you seem to "almost" want to suggest that vaccinations cause COVID.
I'm no longer going to gather data to refute your cherry picked misinterpreted "facts".
I'm beginning to wonder if you are mentally unstable.
So you see I did NOT call you mentally unstable. I merely said I was beginning to wonder.
Which is a more subtle dig… it’s still a dig at him.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:28 pm

Rate This, can you honestly defend many of his premises related to the former President?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:30 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:28 pm
Rate This, can you honestly defend many of his premises related to the former President?
No but I think he is misguided not mentally unstable.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:55 am
You know the old saying: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Perfect example right here. She was soundly rejected by Wyoming voters and as a result she has decided to go to war with the Republican party. That's her right to do so, but if she wants to become even more unpopular with Republican voters, this is how to go about it.

Now you could say the same thing about Trump I suppose, re: losing in 2020. The difference is he's still quite popular among the party and actually could win in 2024. For Cheney, it wouldn't even be close.
Nope, the right has a younger conniving and more evil fascist in the wings: Swamp Man Death Santis. Trump’s best days are behind him.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:49 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:01 pm
Personally I want Buttigieg… I like the guy even if his name is hard to unscramble. It’s beyond time for some fresh faces leading the country. That said I do honestly like Biden regardless of whatever he may or may not have going on.
In a way, I'm with you. I'd like to see some younger people get elected. They seem less likely to be set in their ways.
More likely to meet towards the middle. . I wish there could be a cut off, no one old enough to be a grandparent.
Tulsi Gabbard is a good example. Like Liz Cheney, she's not in lockstep with the party line.
Not afraid to go after the low hanging fruit on the other side for the good of the whole.

I know y'all will flame me because Gabbard has become a Fox News sweetheart. But is that truly a bad thing?
Is the things she says on Fox really horrible? Or like I said, is it a mindset the country needs to consider?
If Tulsi wasn’t so chummy with Russia, I would definitely consider her. She has too many dark money ties for me to consider.

Side note: Pete Buttigieg has the same concerns with me in regards to dark money.

I really liked Elizabeth Warren until the whole Native American scandal. Bernie was my ultimate choice. I don’t regret it. And he would have won the nomination if not for Clyburn.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Bernie was the only candidate to even acknowledge the working class. But even he got it wrong. He wants them all to submit to some kind of conversion therapy to become middle class.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:09 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:49 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Personally I want Buttigieg… I like the guy even if his name is hard to unscramble. It’s beyond time for some fresh faces leading the country. That said I do honestly like Biden regardless of whatever he may or may not have going on.
In a way, I'm with you. I'd like to see some younger people get elected. They seem less likely to be set in their ways.
More likely to meet towards the middle. . I wish there could be a cut off, no one old enough to be a grandparent.
Tulsi Gabbard is a good example. Like Liz Cheney, she's not in lockstep with the party line.
Not afraid to go after the low hanging fruit on the other side for the good of the whole.

I know y'all will flame me because Gabbard has become a Fox News sweetheart. But is that truly a bad thing?
Is the things she says on Fox really horrible? Or like I said, is it a mindset the country needs to consider?
If Tulsi wasn’t so chummy with Russia, I would definitely consider her. She has too many dark money ties for me to consider.

Side note: Pete Buttigieg has the same concerns with me in regards to dark money.

I really liked Elizabeth Warren until the whole Native American scandal. Bernie was my ultimate choice. I don’t regret it. And he would have won the nomination if not for Clyburn.
Possibly true.......and Trump would be in his second term.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:42 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:09 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
Rate This wrote:

We’ll never know thanks to the corporate Dems. I suspect Bernie would have done just as well as Biden if not better. You’d be surprised how many Berniecrats stayed home during the general.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:40 am

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:42 am
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:09 pm
In The Bleachers wrote:
Rate This wrote:

We’ll never know thanks to the corporate Dems. I suspect Bernie would have done just as well as Biden if not better. You’d be surprised how many Berniecrats stayed home during the general.
There is not a chance in hell that Bernie would have won. There were a LOT of Republicans that voted for Biden because they were tired of Trump. That calculus isn't the same if raving lunatic Bernie was the opponent.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am

Bye Bye, Liz.

Matt and his fraternity brothers will have to find a new RINO pin-up girl :rollin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:15 am

Side note: Pete Buttigieg has the same concerns with me in regards to dark money ....
I read what you posted and did some googling. I did come across websites talking about Gabbard receiving dark money. But all were the sort of website that our friend Turkey would label not quite credible. I didn't seem to have any luck when I googled "Pete Buttigieg dark money".

Did see some chatter about Russian agent(s) contributing to her campaign. But like my search for "Tulsi Gabbard dark money", the sites were less than mainstream.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:22 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:40 am
There is not a chance in hell that Bernie would have won. There were a LOT of Republicans that voted for Biden because they were tired of Trump. That calculus isn't the same if raving lunatic Bernie was the opponent.
So just for the heck of it, let me throw this out there. Let's say Sanders had been elected President last year. Where would the country be? What would be different? What would Sanders had done differently?
Last edited by Deleted User 15783 on Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:37 am

Has tasted Trump wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:10 am
Bye Bye, Liz.

Matt and his fraternity brothers will have to find a new RINO pin-up girl :rollin
Did you really laugh at your comment?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic