Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:34 pm

48 years ago today Gerald Ford became president due to a break in to the Watergate complex trying to find dirt on a political opponent. Yesterday, the FBI broke into the house of a political opponent of the current president, who also happens to be the former president. The FBI used a no-knock warrant which the left has criticized extensively in the past with the Breonna Taylor case. The FBI Director reports to the AG, who reports directly to the president. If you think that Biden was not made aware of this action beforehand, you are not a smart person.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:34 pm
48 years ago today Gerald Ford became president due to a break in to the Watergate complex trying to find dirt on a political opponent. Yesterday, the FBI broke into the house of a political opponent of the current president, who also happens to be the former president. The FBI used a no-knock warrant which the left has criticized extensively in the past with the Breonna Taylor case. The FBI Director reports to the AG, who reports directly to the president. If you think that Biden was not made aware of this action beforehand, you are not a smart person.
Or maybe… just maybe… they don’t run this like Trump ran his administration and they let the investigators do their jobs. It was signed off on by a judge not ordered by Biden at 3am. So your comparison with watergate doesn’t add up. There Nixon ORDERED THE BREAK IN. Not a judge or any other official. The President.

You’d have to be pretty dim indeed to not understand that Trump is not above the law and that the feds don’t do this stuff unless they have a pretty good idea there’s some fire there.

Whatever Trump took and whatever was in his safe must have been extremely top secret. We aren’t gonna find out what it was but it would have been something so incredibly major that they broke a couple hundred years of precedent to retrieve it. They don’t do that lightly.

Isn’t Biden supposed to be incapacitated or have dementia or something according to you folks? So he is a vegetable AND he can plot and scheme against his political rivals and order raids and all of this other mustache twirling villain stuff? Doesn’t add up at all. Both of these things cannot be true. Either the man is a Vegetable or he’s really really on top of it. You cannot have both when it suits your narrative.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:53 am

The FBI used a no-knock warrant which the left has criticized extensively in the past with the Breonna Taylor case.
The comparison is not apples-to-apples.

The FBI coordinated with Trump's Secret Service detail and a Trump attorney was present as well.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:15 am

That depends on how you define "present." Trump claims that his attorneys were not allowed to witness the raid.

He also claims that the people working at his house at the time refused an order to turn off the security cameras. Will be interesting if any security footage actually exists and whether Trump publicly releases any of it.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:25 am

Matt wrote:
Let's go ahead and use inflammatory language, because "breaking in" is certainly analogous to "executing a search warrant". And I'll need some sort of citation that it was "no knock". I love the quick pivot from MAGAVille - Sunday "Biden is a dementia pants peeing mental patient". Monday - "Biden is an evil dictator sending his cronies in to savage a political opponent." You guys crack me up.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:26 am

Couldn't Trump release the warrant? Then we'd know exactly what the DOJ was looking for?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:07 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:26 am
Couldn't Trump release the warrant? Then we'd know exactly what the DOJ was looking for?
And videos...

SOMEONE needs to produce SOMETHING...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:12 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:07 am
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:26 am
And videos...

SOMEONE needs to produce SOMETHING...
That Trump has been silent on details speaks volumes… whatever was in there was very bad indeed. His position would be weaker by doing so I suspect. He’s not one to clam up when he feels threatened.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:16 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:25 am
Matt wrote:
Let's go ahead and use inflammatory language, because "breaking in" is certainly analogous to "executing a search warrant". And I'll need some sort of citation that it was "no knock". I love the quick pivot from MAGAVille - Sunday "Biden is a dementia pants peeing mental patient". Monday - "Biden is an evil dictator sending his cronies in to savage a political opponent." You guys crack me up.
It’s because they are DESPERATE to take Biden down and paint him as so inept Trump looks good by comparison. I highly doubt Trump is electable at this point. His going on and on about 2020 has likely repelled independents and he can’t win with just his base. The Republican Party is rallying around a guaranteed loser. Polls have Biden winning already… they have Harris winning for gods sake. His ceiling without many independents is 40. That’s not nearly enough. He has multiple avenues to be indicted and most of them are his own damn fault because he’s a careless imbecile. The cult cannot run the other way for some reason. The modern Republican Party is more about allegiance to Trump then policy or giving a shit about your fellow citizen or even caring about the country in general. Sad.

They could attract people if they modernized their views, dropped the talk of an invasion and did what any other losing coalition does. Change their views to acquiesce to the current electorate. Not doing so will result in them going the way of the wigs within 20 years. There simply aren’t enough Gen X, Millennial and Gen Z voters to give them a viable coalition after maybe 2040. When the Boomers are gone quite frankly they cease to matter. Unless they snap back fairly soon they will become a regional party. Heck… tuning in to their media programs is a chore… it’s the same thing night in and night out, nothing positive… all why the Democrats are bad and coming to get you. No ideas, not even a discussion of how to govern. Just the same rants for years on end. 2016 is still being discussed for Christ sake. And Hillary who is forever out of politics comes up on a daily basis with whining about how she didn’t get held to account for something or rather. That was 7 fucking years ago. THEY CANT LET IT GO. It’s exhausting to listen to.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:16 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Matt wrote:
It’s because they are DESPERATE to take Biden down and paint him as so inept Trump looks good by comparison. I highly doubt Trump is electable at this point. His going on and on about 2020 has likely repelled independents and he can’t win with just his base. The Republican Party is rallying around a guaranteed loser. Polls have Biden winning already… they have Harris winning for gods sake. His ceiling without many independents is 40. That’s not nearly enough. He has multiple avenues to be indicted and most of them are his own damn fault because he’s a careless imbecile. The cult cannot run the other way for some reason. The modern Republican Party is more about allegiance to Trump then policy or giving a shit about your fellow citizen or even caring about the country in general. Sad.

They could attract people if they modernized their views, dropped the talk of an invasion and did what any other losing coalition does. Change their views to acquiesce to the current electorate. Not doing so will result in them going the way of the wigs within 20 years. There simply aren’t enough Gen X, Millennial and Gen Z voters to give them a viable coalition after maybe 2040. When the Boomers are gone quite frankly they cease to matter. Unless they snap back fairly soon they will become a regional party. Heck… tuning in to their media programs is a chore… it’s the same thing night in and night out, nothing positive… all why the Democrats are bad and coming to get you. No ideas, not even a discussion of how to govern. Just the same rants for years on end. 2016 is still being discussed for Christ sake. And Hillary who is forever out of politics comes up on a daily basis with whining about how she didn’t get held to account for something or rather. That was 7 fucking years ago. THEY CANT LET IT GO. It’s exhausting to listen to.
1. I'm on record as never again Trump
2. Biden DOES have dementia, but if an unprecedented action such as Monday's is NOT run up the chain of command, it is a fireable offense
3. Hillary taunted Trump on Twitter - what makes you so sure she isn't angling for 2024?
4. The democrat party is hot garbage
Last edited by Matt on Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:43 pm

Rate This wrote:

They could attract people if ......
Not doing so will result in them going the way of the wigs within 20 years.
To be accurate Trump got the 2nd highest vote count in presidential history.
28 states have republican Governors
state legislature chambers are 62-36 republican
Overall in state legislatures by seat republicans lead 3998-3274.

So I'm not sure I agree they are going to disappear in 20 years.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:38 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:11 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:43 pm
Rate This wrote:

They could attract people if ......
Not doing so will result in them going the way of the wigs within 20 years.
To be accurate Trump got the 2nd highest vote count in presidential history.
28 states have republican Governors
state legislature chambers are 62-36 republican
Overall in state legislatures by seat republicans lead 3998-3274.

So I'm not sure I agree they are going to disappear in 20 years.
And his opponent got the highest. A Republican has won the popular vote ONCE since 1992. That doesn’t exactly scream “we have better ideas and everybody knows it!”…

The demographic trends in the country don’t support them remaining at their current minority level… a sizable amount of that count for state legislatures is gerrymandered too. So it’s not reflective of reality. They also put a lot of effort in the last 10 years into winning those seats and Democrats are finally waking up to the importance of those seats.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Matt wrote:

1. I'm on record as never again Trump
2. Biden DOES have dementia, but if an unprecedented action such as Monday's is NOT run up the chain of command, it is a fireable offense
3. Hillary taunted Trump on Twitter - what makes you so sure she isn't angling for 2024?
4. The democrat party is hot garbage
1. Good for you. You can be one of the two fans at a WNBA Game too. He’s got the nomination… scratch that… it’ll be a coronation now… no need for a primary.
2. It was run thru Garland and Wray not Biden. A judge signed off on the warrant. The president doesn’t need to be involved in the day to day operations of everything. He isn’t a king.
3. Hillary has taunted Trump on Twitter since she lost. She isn’t going to run in 2024.
4. Think about it this way. One is MICHIGAN and one is Ohio State and they even have the primary colors to match. I always knew you were a buckeye deep down.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Matt wrote:

I'll tell you that the DeathSantis induced teacher shortage(the war on public education) in Florida won't help fascist junior either.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic