Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:13 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:53 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:19 pm
Garland and Co. have made a motion in federal court to unseal the search warrant and the itemized list of what was taken. Given that there was classified information involved I wouldn’t expect a hugely detailed list. Garland also says he personally authorized the raid.

It should be noted Trump has both of these things and has NOT released them. That tells me the contents are very much bad for Trump. They also subpoenaed the documents in question and — BIG SURPRISE — he refused to turn over the stuff they took in the search. So Trump lied about his supposed cooperation in this matter. He’s an absolute idiot when it comes to legal matters. I can’t stand the guy but c’mon man… any child of 5 can do better.
I just learned a little factoid about someone who also signed the motion to unseal. His name is Jay Bratt who is the Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control section of the DOJ. That seems like a fairly specific line of work to be part of what Team Trump is characterizing as a fishing expedition or witch hunt.
Not sure that this is an Easter egg - it very well could be, but sometimes certain functions exist in certain agencies or parts of agencies that don't make logical sense.
Seems doubtful. Assistant Adjunct Deputy Director of Warrant Administration sounds pretty ambiguous and doesn't make particularly logical sense even if the position existed. Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control for the United States Department of Justice seems pretty straightforward in terms of which fishin' hole he drops his line in.

[EDIT: Since the time I wrote this, there are now reports that one of the things the FBI were looking for were documents regarding our county's nuclear programs. Seems like someone with counterintelligence and export knowledge would be someone you'd want on your team if that's what you're looking for.]
Concerning if true and I wouldn't put it past him, but something needs to be produced substantiating why the raid happened. People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...
The way I understand it is there's nothing at all that prevents Trump from publicly releasing both the warrant and the seized inventory list that his lawyers received at the time of the "raid". If it's transparency you're seeking about the circumstance of the action, right now Trump would be the one to ask because there are a lot fewer legal obstacles for him more him to do so quickly than the DOJ . Draw your own conclusions why he hasn't done so although I suspect it's not very different than why he chose to assert his 5th Amendment privilege 440 times just a few days ago in the NY tax evasion case.
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 pm

Matt wrote:
People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...
Many people are looking at this with a fair amount of skepticism because the FBI has a proven track record of making up Trump transgressions out of whole cloth in the past. A fake dossier they sold as truth. Lying to the FISA court and spying on the Trump organization under false pretense are just a couple. Let's not forget the two love birds from the FBI and their text messages about how to hang him.

Then combine that with the kid gloves that the woman who "wiped her servers with a cloth" and took hammers to all the Blackberries along with the attempt to burry all the shenanigans the Hunter was up to, I mean they already have enough info to indict Hunter on several charges and nothing.

Sorry people, it seems like the DOJ only goes after conservative Republican's, even if they have to make shit up. Democrats get a pass even with solid evidence.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Oh look, it's a conservative victim chiming in to complain. We've missed you on the dozen or so threads about your Republican embarrassments.

Trump took documents he shouldn't have. Have you forgotten his man crush with Putin and his Eastern block wife? You are comfortable sharing Nuclear documents with the Russians?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:04 pm

Trump took documents he shouldn't have. Have you forgotten his man crush with Putin and his Eastern block wife? You are comfortable sharing Nuclear documents with the Russians?
You're laughable. If anyone is in bed with Putin it's Joe and his coke head kid that sends money up to "The Big Guy.".
Last edited by Bryce on Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:57 pm
Matt wrote:
People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...
Many people are looking at this with a fair amount of skepticism because the FBI has a proven track record of making up Trump transgressions out of whole cloth in the past. A fake dossier they sold as truth. Lying to the FISA court and spying on the Trump organization under false pretense are just a couple. Let's not forget the two love birds from the FBI and their text messages about how to hang him.

Then combine that with the kid gloves that the woman who "wiped her servers with a cloth" and took hammers to all the Blackberries along with the attempt to burry all the shenanigans the Hunter was up to, I mean they already have enough info to indict Hunter on several charges and nothing.

Sorry people, it seems like the DOJ only goes after conservative Republican's, even if they have to make shit up. Democrats get a pass even with solid evidence.
Hunter is under investigation RIGHT NOW. Otherwise thanks Sean, we’ll tune in tomorrow for the same rant. That’s verbatim what you are repeating. I assume you’re a regular viewer or listener and he appreciates your contribution to his $40 mil a year and shark fishing habit.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:14 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:12 pm
TC Talks wrote:

You're laughable. If anyone is in bed with Putin it's Joe and his coke head kid.
This would be the same Putin they’ve armed Ukraine to defeat? That’s how I always treat folks I’m cozy with.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:13 pm

Hunter is under investigation RIGHT NOW. Otherwise thanks Sean, we’ll tune in tomorrow for the same rant.
I must have been sleeping when they raided his place. They don't need to investigate any further to bring federal charges about on the firearm issue.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:14 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

You're laughable. If anyone is in bed with Putin it's Joe and his coke head kid.
This would be the same Putin they’ve armed Ukraine to defeat? That’s how I always treat folks I’m cozy with.
He drug his feet every step of the way and is giving them shit compared to what we could.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:18 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:16 pm
Rate This wrote:

Hunter is under investigation RIGHT NOW. Otherwise thanks Sean, we’ll tune in tomorrow for the same rant.
I must have been sleeping when they raided his place. They don't need to investigate any further to bring federal charges about on the firearm issue.
He didn’t have classified information related to nuclear materials whether ours or somebody else’s… it’s a whole different can of worms.

Do conservatives actually stand for anything Anymore or is it just a renamed version of the international bitch and moan society. It’s exhausting.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:14 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

He drug his feet every step of the way and is giving them shit compared to what we could.
Would you like the Donald to call up Ukraines president and tell him how to make a bomb then? The arguments coming from the right at the moment are absolutely laughable.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:18 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:18 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

He didn’t have classified information related to nuclear materials whether ours or somebody else’s… it’s a whole different can of worms.

Do conservatives actually stand for anything Anymore or is it just a renamed version of the international bitch and moan society. It’s exhausting.

These "conservatives" don't care. They don't care about the safety of this country. They don't care about elections being valid. They don't care about the Captiol getting desecrated. They don't care about the Constitution getting shit on. They care about their "party", which has sold any true conservatives out.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:40 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:18 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:18 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

These "conservatives" don't care. They don't care about the safety of this country. They don't care about elections being valid. They don't care about the Captiol getting desecrated. They don't care about the Constitution getting shit on. They care about their "party", which has sold any true conservatives out.
CINO basically?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:20 am

Embezzling top secret nuclear documents is a very serious offense, if true, and makes anything Hunter Biden did (tax non-compliance, not registering as a foreign lobbyist, not disclosing drug addiction on a firearms purchase application)seem pale in comparison.

Bryce, I would contend investigating potential crimes that involved overseas business or lobbying activities takes much longer than investigating one property in the state of Florida.

https://www.newsweek.com/federal-invest ... un-1726578

If charges are brought against Hunter while his father is in the White House, I suspect his father would issue a pardon in any event, unless the sentence or punishment is light. By no means am I suggesting a pardon would be appropriate; quite the contrary. I'm simply saying that would be the likely outcome.

Looks like some real winners hang out on Truth Social:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 304931002/

Trumpbots only support law enforcement when politically convenient. If law enforcement investigates one of their own, some of them outrageously call for blood shed, and Trump needs his arm twisted twenty seven different ways to Sunday before rebuking such rhetoric.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:55 am

One final thought for now -
I suspect someone from Trump's Secret Service team knew he took the documents, knew where they were stored, and informed the FBI and/or the AG's Office.

Does anyone know for sure if documents of the type in question were actually seized during the raid?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:00 am

Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:53 pm
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:49 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:19 pm
Garland and Co. have made a motion in federal court to unseal the search warrant and the itemized list of what was taken. Given that there was classified information involved I wouldn’t expect a hugely detailed list. Garland also says he personally authorized the raid.

It should be noted Trump has both of these things and has NOT released them. That tells me the contents are very much bad for Trump. They also subpoenaed the documents in question and — BIG SURPRISE — he refused to turn over the stuff they took in the search. So Trump lied about his supposed cooperation in this matter. He’s an absolute idiot when it comes to legal matters. I can’t stand the guy but c’mon man… any child of 5 can do better.
I just learned a little factoid about someone who also signed the motion to unseal. His name is Jay Bratt who is the Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control section of the DOJ. That seems like a fairly specific line of work to be part of what Team Trump is characterizing as a fishing expedition or witch hunt.
Not sure that this is an Easter egg - it very well could be, but sometimes certain functions exist in certain agencies or parts of agencies that don't make logical sense.
Seems doubtful. Assistant Adjunct Deputy Director of Warrant Administration sounds pretty ambiguous and doesn't make particularly logical sense even if the position existed. Chief of Counterintelligence and Export Control for the United States Department of Justice seems pretty straightforward in terms of which fishin' hole he drops his line in.

[EDIT: Since the time I wrote this, there are now reports that one of the things the FBI were looking for were documents regarding our county's nuclear programs. Seems like someone with counterintelligence and export knowledge would be someone you'd want on your team if that's what you're looking for.]
Concerning if true and I wouldn't put it past him, but something needs to be produced substantiating why the raid happened. People that don't like Trump are ready to hang him and those that think he can do no wrong are ready to take out the FBI. Actual information would be helpful anytime...
The way I understand it is there's nothing at all that prevents Trump from publicly releasing both the warrant and the seized inventory list that his lawyers received at the time of the "raid". If it's transparency you're seeking about the circumstance of the action, right now Trump would be the one to ask because there are a lot fewer legal obstacles for him more him to do so quickly than the DOJ . Draw your own conclusions why he hasn't done so although I suspect it's not very different than why he chose to assert his 5th Amendment privilege 440 times just a few days ago in the NY tax evasion case.
Trump is not opposing the release of the search warrant.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic