Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:52 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:40 pm
You're assuming Trump gets the nomination. I think that is becoming less and less certain by the day.
For what it's worth, the odds of Trump becoming the nominee on PredictIt have not budged 1 cent over the past 20 hours. Apparently bettors don't think this will derail his nomination. Under ordinary circumstances, or if anybody other than Trump, a day like today would have plunged said odds.
What are the odds?

What do they say about Biden for a second term?

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:10 pm

Well, ALL numbers went down some on all 2024 markets due to PI probably shutting down before then and uncertainty regarding how those markets will be resolved (ie, a lot of people pulled out their money).

Republican nomination:
38% DeSantis
35% Trump
<6% all others

2024 election:
30% DeSantis
26% Trump
20% Biden
8% Harris
8% Buttigieg
7% Gavin Newsom

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm

Gavin Newsom?!?! Good lord. Some of those folks are on some pretty potent drugs evidently!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:39 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:50 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:46 pm
"Gathering TRANSMITTING or losing information under the espionage act”
So Hillary was engaged in espionage? Comey explicitly stated that Hillary was engaged in transmitting classified information over unsecure wifi in enemy territory.
I’m not worried about something from 7 years ago. I don’t care. Not because she’s a Democrat but because we really need to keep our eye on the ball here. I don’t know enough pertinent information about that and don’t feel like fishing for the differences and I’m sure there are differences.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:40 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm
Gavin Newsom?!?! Good lord. Some of those folks are on some pretty potent drugs evidently!
They give odds for all kinds of possibilities that make that one not seem so nutty…

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:41 pm
In this case, according to a person familiar with the matter, there was substantial engagement with Trump and his representatives prior to the search warrant, including a subpoena for records and a visit to Mar-a-Lago a couple of months ago by FBI and Justice Department officials to assess how the documents were stored. The person was not authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.
That's the June 3rd visit I was referring to. As I noted, "That visit, the Journal adds, was cordial, with Trump himself telling agents: 'I appreciate the job you're doing. Anything you need, let us know.'"

Were there any further document production requests after that meeting? Or was it straight to the raid?
I strongly suspect somebody in his inner circle tipped them off like last week about these particular documents. He may well have been cooperating as far as it went or the journal may have it wrong and it’s a Murdoch owned paper so they may be massaging that. Nobody else is saying how wonderful his interactions with them were and how he was so nice and warm and fuzzy about it. Usually somebody else would have the same information. It appears he ignored the subpoena for example.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:52 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:42 pm
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:
In this case, according to a person familiar with the matter, there was substantial engagement with Trump and his representatives prior to the search warrant, including a subpoena for records and a visit to Mar-a-Lago a couple of months ago by FBI and Justice Department officials to assess how the documents were stored. The person was not authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.
That's the June 3rd visit I was referring to. As I noted, "That visit, the Journal adds, was cordial, with Trump himself telling agents: 'I appreciate the job you're doing. Anything you need, let us know.'"

Were there any further document production requests after that meeting? Or was it straight to the raid?
I strongly suspect somebody in his inner circle tipped them off like last week about these particular documents. He may well have been cooperating as far as it went or the journal may have it wrong and it’s a Murdoch owned paper so they may be massaging that. Nobody else is saying how wonderful his interactions with them were and how he was so nice and warm and fuzzy about it. Usually somebody else would have the same information. It appears he ignored the subpoena for example.
Murdoch is anti-Trump. That has been true for awhile.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:52 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:

True, his kids have significant influence now though too (he’s 90 after all) so maybe they overrode him. Maybe the Journal has some other source nobody else does… it just seems odd.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:

True, his kids have significant influence now though too (he’s 90 after all) so maybe they overrode him. Maybe the Journal has some other source nobody else does… it just seems odd.
Nope, RUPERT is anti-Trump and has been for at least several months.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:16 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Newsom has been as high as 20% in the past month to get the Democratic nomination and 9% to win it all.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:29 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:16 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Newsom has been as high as 20% in the past month to get the Democratic nomination and 9% to win it all.
The Democrats have NOBODY. Buttigieg? Kamala? Not like a governor from California never won the presidency before.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/media/fo ... index.html

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
Rate This wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/media/fo ... index.html
Exactly… it flipped on a dime when Trump got raided…

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:57 am

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:29 am

It is the FBI being over-zealous that is going to cost them being able to successfully prosecute Trump for anything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic