Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

FBI raiding treasonists home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:33 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: FBI raiding treasonists home

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Trump is saying that it is an “unannounced siege of my home”. NBC reporting it was a no knock warrant.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm

Any comments from the Deplorables? Better send thoughts and prayers...
Former President Donald J. Trump said on Monday that the F.B.I. had searched his Palm Beach, Fla., home and had broken open a safe — an account signaling a dramatic escalation in the various investigations into the final stages of his presidency.

The search, according to multiple people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, when he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.
The memes are flying tonight!

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:40 pm

This is apparently related to classified documents taken from the WH, nothing to do with 1/6. This doesn't set a good precedent...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:50 pm

Yeah? He's fucked in about eight different ways at the moment.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:40 pm
This is apparently related to classified documents taken from the WH, nothing to do with 1/6. This doesn't set a good precedent...
And since when can you take anything except personal property from the WH?

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:10 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

The president has the ability to declassify pretty much anything. I know you all hate Trump to rationally look at this and realize how terrible this precedent is.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:16 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

The president has the ability to declassify pretty much anything. I know you all hate Trump to rationally look at this and realize how terrible this precedent is.
Are you insinuating that Biden ordered this? The FBI operates independently of Biden. And if not, then I would agree with you.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:16 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

Are you insinuating that Biden ordered this? The FBI operates independently of Biden. And if not, then I would agree with you.
I don't believe Biden ordered today's actions.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:24 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

So, then, what’s the issue? You have zero proof this is politically motivated.

Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:38 pm

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

It is an unprecedented action, so there better have been a damn good reason...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:25 pm

Photo of the raid

Opps... I'm being told that's the FBI raiding the south Florida home of Al Capone. Please accept my apologies but the similarities are uncanny.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:38 pm
Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:36 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ask the Clintons!

Taking multiple boxes of CLASSIFIED INFORMATION to an unauthorized location. The point is that sure he COULD declassify the information. I suspect he didn’t do that and just took it. That’s a 5 year felony. Their best argument will be that he can declassify it as president but that isn’t a great argument after the fact. They wouldn’t be barking up this tree unless somebody noticed some things missing that absolutely shouldn’t be missing.

Then there is the destroying records he cannot legally destroy.

All the tip of the iceberg. He’s screwed six ways to Sunday.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:52 pm

That's right and with professional reputations and likely jobs on the line, you can damn well bet this action was vetted to a gnat's ass. This was no fishing expedition. My guess is they already have all the receipts they need to make Trump's life very uncomfortable for a good long while but when you're dealing with this level of criminality stockpiling evidence is probably a smart thing to do.

BTW - Kevin McCarthy's twitter sounds as unhinged as you're likely to ever read. It's almost as if he believes the FBI stumbled upon some interesting documents regarding the GOP House Leader himself. Hummm...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:03 am

As sloth like slow as Merrick Garland has moved thru this entire escapade, for him to do this sure seems like he has the goods.

Not that anything will matter to the MAGA crowd. Those brainwashed fools believe whatever their culture leader tells them to believe.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic