Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

*Chuckles* Senator Josh Hawley's upcoming book

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

*Chuckles* Senator Josh Hawley's upcoming book

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:58 am

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politic ... 13621.html

I wonder if one of the pictures in the book will be Vladimir Putin shirtless on a horse?

Deleted User 15783

Re: *Chuckles* Senator Josh Hawley's upcoming book

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:35 pm

You gotta admit there's some weird looking dudes running around. Man buns. Immaculately trimmed beards. High coiffed hairstyles.

Beautiful men that could whip you up a great homemade onion & fig jam, yet have no idea how to change a tire.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:47 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:35 pm
You gotta admit there's some weird looking dudes running around. Man buns. Immaculately trimmed beards. High coiffed hairstyles.

Beautiful men that could whip you up a great homemade onion & fig jam, yet have no idea how to change a tire.
Doesn't all oil sell at the world price? Today. that's around $88.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:44 am

See Josh
See Josh Run
Run Josh Run

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:01 am

I never cared much for Josh Hawley...and I'm not even a left leaning, Democrat fruitcake.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:03 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:01 am
I never cared much for Josh Hawley...and I'm not even a left leaning, Democrat fruitcake.
You're a trump ballwasher.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:03 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
You can always tell when Matt is out of original material... he immediately resorts to junior high level, homo laced insults :rollin

I never watched a single episode of Trump's TV show. Yes, I voted for him, mainly because I was sick and tired of the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton's, the Obama's, the Romney's, and all of the other charlatans of which there are far too many to list. But hey, keep hope alive there, Alex P. Keaton...maybe great candidates like Mitch McConnell, or Jeff Flake, or Lindsay Graham will run, and save us all. :rollin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:21 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:03 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
You can always tell when Matt is out of original material... he immediately resorts to junior high level, homo laced insults :rollin

I never watched a single episode of Trump's TV show. Yes, I voted for him, mainly because I was sick and tired of the Bush Dynasty, the Clinton's, the Obama's, the Romney's, and all of the other charlatans of which there are far too many to list. But hey, keep hope alive there, Alex P. Keaton...maybe great candidates like Mitch McConnell, or Jeff Flake, or Lindsay Graham will run, and save us all. :rollin
Curious how Jeff Flake gets in the same group with McConnell and Graham?

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic