Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No abortion and no child support for you!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

No abortion and no child support for you!

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 am

How nice! Personal responsibility and values? Hmmm?

Rate This

Re: No abortion and no child support for you!

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:02 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 am

The imbecile from TYT talking about this lost me… she couldn’t distinguish second amendment (guns) in the U.S. constitution from the second amendment to whatever bill in West Virginia they were yapping about. He even used a qualifying word that made it clear he was talking about whatever they are debating having amendments to it. That’s pathetic if you’re trying to do analysis. She is on a platform like that because the big leagues are too scary and she telegraphs she can’t even listen to simple sentences and comprehend correctly. Mind boggling.

That and if they are gonna play a clip and claim they want to take away child support make it a clip where he says that or strongly implies it. Utter garbage. That’s usual from TYT.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:21 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:36 am

In related news:

I suppose the fine expectant mothers of West Virginia could always move to Georgia where their department of revenue have been instructed to offer standard child tax deductions on fetuses.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/georgia-do ... V2OKUDSXQ/

I fucking can't wait until the 2nd Amendment folks start insisting embryo's be allowed to carry AR-15's...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:12 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:21 pm

I fucking can't wait until the 2nd Amendment folks start insisting embryo's be allowed to carry AR-15's...

You mean they don't have that right already?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:34 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:12 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:21 pm

You mean they don't have that right already?
Not yet… give it time. I wonder which state will go first?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic