Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

My gut tells me Joe Biden is not well

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

My gut tells me Joe Biden is not well

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:26 pm

When he first tested positive, the word was that his symptoms were very mild. Then a few days later, the reporting was that he was, and I quote, "much, much better." To get much much better, you had to have once been much, much worse, by definition. Something doesn't add up there.

Then you had the bizarre, heavily edited, multi-take video posted a few days ago where he barely blinked his eyes, once going for over 40 seconds without blinking once.

And now today, I read he has tested positive again. He and Faucci both had a rebound case after taking Paxlovid, which experts claim is "very rare." So now he's gone back into isolation (ie, hiding), even though he supposedly has no symptoms whatsoever.

I hope he's ok, but things just aren't adding up for me. I don't think he's well, and I think his handlers are keeping him in isolation on purpose and aren't giving us the full truth. Just my speculation.

Honeyman

Re: My gut tells me Joe Biden is not well

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:32 pm

I got the same feeling.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:26 pm
When he first tested positive, the word was that his symptoms were very mild. Then a few days later, the reporting was that he was, and I quote, "much, much better." To get much much better, you had to have once been much, much worse, by definition. Something doesn't add up there.

Then you had the bizarre, heavily edited, multi-take video posted a few days ago where he barely blinked his eyes, once going for over 40 seconds without blinking once.

And now today, I read he has tested positive again. He and Faucci both had a rebound case after taking Paxlovid, which experts claim is "very rare." So now he's gone back into isolation (ie, hiding), even though he supposedly has no symptoms whatsoever.

I hope he's ok, but things just aren't adding up for me. I don't think he's well, and I think his handlers are keeping him in isolation on purpose and aren't giving us the full truth. Just my speculation.
So if he went about everything as normal sans mask the headline would be how irresponsible and dangerous he is… just let it play out and save the hysteria would ya?

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 pm

When bmw and Honeyman are on the same page I start to pay serious attention. :eek

I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:32 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 pm
When bmw and Honeyman are on the same page I start to pay serious attention. :eek
My gut tells me bmw is praying for Kamala as president. Hey… if he can predict then so can I. But having him sequestered if he’s positive as I happen to be right now (tested postive Thursday night) seems responsible. As a matter of fact if I test positive after my jobs 5 day away from work period guess where I’m gonna end up? Right back in my room with the door shut and the girlfriend and dog hanging out downstairs on the couch with her bringing me stuff and leaving it outside the door. It’s boring but responsible. It doesn’t mean the sky is falling.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 pm
So if he went about everything as normal sans mask the headline would be how irresponsible and dangerous he is… just let it play out and save the hysteria would ya?
hysteria - behavior exhibiting overwhelming or unmanageable fear or emotional excess.

Uhhhh....ok. Not sure how speculation based on personal observation constitutes hysteria, but whatever.

Me suggesting Biden is not well is hardly something way out in whacko land or left field. And there's more to it than just Covid.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:37 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:06 pm
hysteria - behavior exhibiting overwhelming or unmanageable fear or emotional excess.

Uhhhh....ok. Not sure how speculation based on personal observation constitutes hysteria, but whatever.

Me suggesting Biden is not well is hardly something way out in whacko land or left field. And there's more to it than just Covid.
So if I try to say Trump is not well and his behavior is not that of a normal person with all of their faculties you won’t push back? Because that is certainly the case. Biden just looks like a 79 year old man… they aren’t as sharp as someone who is 40. That’s also certainly the case. But the other guy? The cheese is slipping off the cracker… but I’m certain you see him as fully functional.
Last edited by Rate This on Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:32 pm
My gut tells me bmw is praying for Kamala as president.
Uh, no. Oh please God, no. She's dumber than a box of rocks and at least as liberal as Bernie Sanders. Recipe for disaster.
Rate This wrote:
Hey… if he can predict then so can I.
Your last prediction was that his approval rating would quickly bounce back into the 50s after it plunged after the Afghanistan withdrawal. How's that one working out?
(tested postive Thursday night) seems responsible. As a matter of fact if I test positive after my jobs 5 day away from work period guess where I’m gonna end up? Right back in my room with the door shut and the girlfriend and dog hanging out downstairs on the couch with her bringing me stuff and leaving it outside the door. It’s boring but responsible.
Just guessing based on your age and the fact that this is Omicron we're talking about that you have a mild case? Thankfully Omicron is proving to be nothing like the past variants.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm

Why did he test if he's feeling ok?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:23 pm
I believe they test the high level folks in the government every day or close to it. That would be pretty sensible.
Last edited by Rate This on Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:43 pm
Rate This wrote:
My gut tells me bmw is praying for Kamala as president.
Uh, no. Oh please God, no. She's dumber than a box of rocks and at least as liberal as Bernie Sanders. Recipe for disaster.
Rate This wrote:
Hey… if he can predict then so can I.
Your last prediction was that his approval rating would quickly bounce back into the 50s after it plunged after the Afghanistan withdrawal. How's that one working out?
(tested postive Thursday night) seems responsible. As a matter of fact if I test positive after my jobs 5 day away from work period guess where I’m gonna end up? Right back in my room with the door shut and the girlfriend and dog hanging out downstairs on the couch with her bringing me stuff and leaving it outside the door. It’s boring but responsible.
Just guessing based on your age and the fact that this is Omicron we're talking about that you have a mild case? Thankfully Omicron is proving to be nothing like the past variants.
I’m also double vaxxed and boosted and this is my first time with it. Had a fever and some aches the first day and now it’s a semi-deep cough and some congestion. One step above allergies I typically have. One thing I will say is I’m down about 10 pounds already.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
I believe they test the high level folks in the government every day or close to it. That would be pretty sensible.
He is feeling ok - that's not sensible if true.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:56 pm

Do they have any senility tests?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:57 pm

georgetownt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:56 pm
Do they have any senility tests?
He's never taken a cognitive abilities test.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Matt wrote:
He is feeling ok - that's not sensible if true.
I don’t think it’s optional. It’s the kind of thing a responsible government would do for the folks that run it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic