Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mr.Peabody's corner- The case of the gay republican

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Mr.Peabody's corner- The case of the gay republican

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:27 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTiADvV_PDs&t=197s[/youtube]

I've actually put this video on John Oliver's Last week tonight Facebook page. I will watch Prager U if need a good little knee slapper, just as long as I haven't had too many cups of Earl Gray for breakfast. In all honesty, some of there arguments are laughable and clearly they haven't looked at how other nations have already solved problems years ago, while The USA are trying to still colour properly in there Care Bears colouring book.

Many overseas viewers I'm sure are thinking, stuff it in a black plastic sack and throw it in a dust bin truck.

Ok.. to the topic at hand. Gay people like there strait counterparts come in all shapes and sizes, personality's, skin colour, and the like. Many strait people have liberals beliefs and some gay people hold some conservatives, and of course that's alright.

Now, Centre right parites in Europe tend to take a hands off approach to social issues. With exception to some small fascist parties. So in that case, I can understand why someone who might be gay would want to vote for said party.

However... I cannot fathom why anyone who is part of The LGBTQ community could vote Republican, unless the certain candidate came out in favour of gay rights. There are a few but not many.

This Guy Benson fellow, equates single payer health care with late term abortion :shock: :lol There's so much wrong with this Pratts logic I don't know where to begin. Why would you support someone who is hostile towards your rights?

I recently saw Dave Rubin(whom is gay), supporting that hemorrhoid in a suit in Florida. I think... " Are you out of your brains man?" .

It just astounds me how people willingly go against there own interests. I'll never figure it out.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic