Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Greta Thunberg and David Hogg

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Greta Thunberg and David Hogg

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:36 am

Oh how I despise these 2 little piles of excrement. I don't have a problem with young people taking an interest in an issue, however I'm disturbed by letting children with minds full of mushy Porridge somehow be declared experts on a subject.

I believe Mr. Hogg is a poor spokesman for his movement, I find him snotty little dehydrated turd of a little man who knows too little. This was the child who had a fit in the store, crying and rolling on the floor over not getting a Cadbury bar.

Greta Thunberg, Absolute Charlatan. "Blah Blah Blah" Indeed. Crying tears the size of candied Apricots and the like. I can't quite place it but something seems a bit off and awkward about her. It's as of she's just following what a group of adults are telling her, in a sense she's being used as a pawn perhaps, I don't know but it's difficult for me to take her seriously.

That ends this rant.

Chrocket87

Re: Greta Thunberg and David Hogg

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:41 am

Well, her father is an actor, so I’m sure he’s given her plenty of pointers on how to “act the part”.

If you think she’s a bit off, she has Asperger’s syndrome, so that explains the other part of her melodrama.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:46 am

Disability or no disability, She's an annoying little twit.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:23 am

Why do you continue to come back to a forum where you are unwanted?

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:20 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:23 am
Why do you continue to come back to a forum where you are unwanted?
I don't know what your referring to sir. How do you know your wanted, perhaps I should inquire.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic