Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Has anyone seen 2000 Mules?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15783

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules?

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:59 am
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:56 am

Is that working class humour? I've found that fetish quite strange and frankly disgusting. I assure you, you won't find me doing strange things of that sort.
Where did you get the notion I'm from the working class?
I'm thinking the way humour is spelled in a response to you, this just may not be Mr. Peabody's first dance on this board :).

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:36 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:51 pm

I'm thinking the way humour is spelled in a response to you, this just may not be Mr. Peabody's first dance on this board :).
Of course you remember Bidengirl, Mr Reason and Mr Fresh.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:27 pm

In response to an earlier post from Honeyman, yes, I'd be willing to put money on it.

I've checked the IPs. I've examined the grammar and topics of interest to Mr. Peabody. I strongly suspect he is indeed a past Buzzboarder, but it's not LL et al.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:28 pm

Seems more like Brian from Toledo...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:24 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:27 pm
In response to an earlier post from Honeyman, yes, I'd be willing to put money on it.

I've checked the IPs. I've examined the grammar and topics of interest to Mr. Peabody. I strongly suspect he is indeed a past Buzzboarder, but it's not LL et al.
It's a bet! Here's my charity: https://badrap.org/ Lemme know yours (I'll be willing to go double or nothing on MSU-UM with the points). :D

The censorship king from out of state.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:35 pm

I’m with MW. He’s actually made some pretty insightful posts in addition to the videos. Maybe it’s a good front for a week or two, but I don’t think this is LL.

My charity is Second Harvest Food Bank.
https://www.secondharvestfoodbank.org/

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:49 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:35 pm
I’m with MW. He’s actually made some pretty insightful posts in addition to the videos. Maybe it’s a good front for a week or two, but I don’t think this is LL.

So you think a brand new poster to a Michigan radio board who claims to live in South Africa and immediately posts about politics in the US is "insightful", and not a fraud.

Bet is on!

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:49 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:

So you think a brand new poster to a Michigan radio board who claims to live in South Africa and immediately posts about politics in the US is "insightful", and not a fraud.

Bet is on!
I'm from South Africa but reside in The United States Now. Actually, you may find this difficult to comprehend but people all over the world follow United State Politics. I'm also willing to wager that many in South Africa know more then your average American about the subject. You must use the generic honey, the type of stuff that's not sweet and has a rather peculiar taste to it, much like Pick and Pay sells back home. Quite dreadful I may add!

Ek is van Suid-Afrika, maar woon nou in die Verenigde State. Eintlik vind jy dit dalk moeilik om te verstaan, maar mense oor die hele wêreld volg die Verenigde State se politiek. Ek is ook bereid om te wed dat baie in Suid-Afrika meer as jou gemiddelde Amerikaner oor die onderwerp weet. Jy moet die generiese heuning gebruik, die tipe goed wat nie soet is nie en 'n taamlik eienaardige smaak het, net soos Pick en Pay by die huis verkoop. Nogal vreeslik kan ek byvoeg!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:21 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:53 am
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3gqSaTh2fQ
[/youtube]

Looks interesting!
What are your thoughts on Bidensgirl?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:26 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:28 pm
Seems more like Brian from Toledo...
Nope. Brian never draws unneeded attention to himself nor would he claim to be from South Africa.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:01 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:49 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:

Bet is on!
I'm from South Africa but reside in The United States Now. Actually, you may find this difficult to comprehend but people all over the world follow United State Politics. I'm also willing to wager that many in South Africa know more then your average American about the subject. You must use the generic honey, the type of stuff that's not sweet and has a rather peculiar taste to it, much like Pick and Pay sells back home. Quite dreadful I may add!

Ek is van Suid-Afrika, maar woon nou in die Verenigde State. Eintlik vind jy dit dalk moeilik om te verstaan, maar mense oor die hele wêreld volg die Verenigde State se politiek. Ek is ook bereid om te wed dat baie in Suid-Afrika meer as jou gemiddelde Amerikaner oor die onderwerp weet. Jy moet die generiese heuning gebruik, die tipe goed wat nie soet is nie en 'n taamlik eienaardige smaak het, net soos Pick en Pay by die huis verkoop. Nogal vreeslik kan ek byvoeg!
My question is not why a phony South African troll would discuss politics, but why would you choose a state of Michigan radio message board to do it?

Me no ewe Ell Ell won owe won und ah race ist Pyle oof garbage. Plees goe aweigh 4 goot!

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:12 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:01 am
My question is not why a phony South African troll would discuss politics, but why would you choose a state of Michigan radio message board to do it?
I took his Afrikaans text and plugged it into Google Translate. Google translated it exactly as the English portion of his post. That leads me to believe Mr. Peabody is doing the same. Taking what he typed in English, and using Google to translate it.
If he really knew Afrikaans, I'm confident Google Translate would not of given me word for word what his English said.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:17 am

Why does it matter? IF the bread is fresh, move on.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:20 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:12 am
Honeyman wrote:
I took his Afrikaans text and plugged it into Google Translate. Google translated it exactly as the English portion of his post. That leads me to believe Mr. Peabody is doing the same. Taking what he typed in English, and using Google to translate it.
If he really knew Afrikaans, I'm confident Google Translate would not of given me word for word what his English said.
Kinda figured.....good work ITB. There's no doubt this person is a complete phony. Only thing left to prove now is that it is indeed LL, Bidengirl, etc. I have faith that this troll cannot help him/her/itself and will show it's true racist colors.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:32 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:20 am
In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:12 am
Honeyman wrote:
Kinda figured.....good work ITB. There's no doubt this person is a complete phony. Only thing left to prove now is that it is indeed LL, Bidengirl, etc. I have faith that this troll cannot help him/her/itself and will show it's true racist colors.
I could be the Aga Kahn. Perhaps I could be Papa Legba. Whatever your mind desires I suppose.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic