Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How Can This Be? Biden Has COVID!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15846

Re: How Can This Be? Biden Has COVID!

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:55 am

I still see people wearing masks and it seems rather passe now to me. Once the mandates were lifted, off it went for me.

I'm not about to run around like chicken little with my head chopped off, every time I get a bit of a cough or sore throat. I've been vaccinated but doing so does NOT mean you won't get C-19. Myself, I had C-19 this past January, I didn't feel well and had to stay off work for a week but I bounced back well.

I'd suggest to turn off the 6:30 national news and cable news as well.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:14 am

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:55 am
I still see people wearing masks and it seems rather passe now to me. Once the mandates were lifted, off it went for me.
Myself, I don't pay it no attention. I'm sure I've said it before. Someone wearing a mask may be wearing it for non-covid reasons. COPD. They have a cold. They realized during the covid scare that wearing a mask alleviated some sort of breathing issue they've had for years.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:30 pm

Others can do what they like and if they want to wear a mask they can opt to do so..

My main annoyance was people actually shouting at others for not wearing one, the ones likely believed everything they heard on the national news and what the government was telling them. Which we now know was exaggerated at best.

I had some rather large women, who had a mouth that was nearly as wide as The strait of Gibraltar start to match, started to shouting at me about not wearing one. This was at Walgreens, so I politely director towards the wait loss supplements and the slim fast aisle :)

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:35 pm

I guess pro choice is not as important as it used to be. Plus all those who refused to wear masks should be dead by now, right?

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Even in the early days of this C-19 thing, I was a sceptic of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:37 pm
Yes. We all remember.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:16 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:50 pm
Mr. Peabody wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:37 pm
Yes. We all remember.
You must have a psychic link to my mind, we have never met.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic