Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Highland Park Shooter a White Rapper On IMDB

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Highland Park Shooter a White Rapper On IMDB

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:16 pm

Highland Park Shooter a "white rapper", on IMDB.

Father has a business in Highland Park, and ran for Mayor of Highland Park.

Read before they take it down. Watch video too. All before they take it down. RED FLAGS BEYOND BELIEF!

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10487202/

Video appears to have been scrubbed already. Very dark themes. Are kids all so weird now that he didn't stand out as dangerous?

Here is a repost by someone who must have saved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBGRxhPSS0c

If you saw this video online, wouldn't you report it to police, or doesn't it stand out from other weird videos kids make?
Last edited by Ben Zonia on Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Re: Highland Park Shooter a White Rapper On IMDB

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:03 pm

IMDB Biography.

"Bobby Crimo (Born September 20, 2000), known professionally as Awake The Rapper, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and director from Chicago, IL. The hip hop phenom is mostly known for his hit song On My Mind which was released on October 8, 2018. The track has amassed millions of plays so far across online streaming platforms.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Ruby Sparks (Sleepy Squad)

The six foot Hip hop phenom Awake The Rapper was born Robert Eugene Crimo III on September 20, 2000 in Chicago, Il. He's the middle child of three and of Italian descent.

Bobby began uploading his music to the internet when he was 11. The world first started turning their heads with the release of his 2016 track By The Pond featuring Atlas. Directly Following that Awake released his fan favorite mixtape "messages" on December 23, 2017. The Lo-fi sad boy then went on to release a second mixtape entitled "observer" on August 10, 2018 and an Ep. called "The Future Is Dope" on his 18th birthday. Fast Forward a couple months and Awake releases his hit song "On My Mind".

Awake The Rappers Net worth is estimated at $100 thousand.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: Jamie Winston"

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:25 pm

All those good guys and not one of them had a gun. How irresponsible was that?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:59 pm

The dude looks completely wacked out of his mind. I fully agree with Ben on this one.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/nation ... 802855001/

One of my former bosses lives in Highland Park, IL. I hope he and his family are OK.

I am relieved the suspected shooter has been apprehended.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:25 pm

Clearly, Social Workers and more gun laws surely would have prevented this tragedy...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm

I can offer thoughts but not prayers. I'm a non-believer.

Thoughts ♪♪ ♪♪

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:08 am

The things in that video go way beyond run of the mill psychosis occurring in a random population. It has to be induced by combinations of various prescription and street drugs like SSRIs, benzodiazepines, cannabinoids, fentanyl, oxycodone, methamphetamine, etc. Just one can cause less violent psychotic symptoms in relatively normal people, particularly when they wear off. If persons like this are treated, they are often given a shotgun approach of various drugs to try to control the behavior. The psychiatrists may see them on subsequent visits and say, "well, that didn't work, let's try something else", and along with additional street drug interactions, there's really no way to monitor chemically exactly what's going on in their brains, it's a bunch of things going on simultaneously. Almost makes Jeffrey Dahmer 60 miles up the road from there seem relatively normal.

As for guns, don't we need a way to defend ourselves from these people if they come into our homes, businesses, schools, etc.? Otherwise, what are we, just collateral damage from all this chaos? Outlawing guns owned by people with no violent or criminal history is not the answer. People like this will always be able to find guns, one way or another. Then there's baseball bats and machetes and even large kitchen knives which could easily inflict such a death toll in a drug enhanced psychotic.

Read about Leopold and Loeb in nearby Chicago. They were from prominent families, had genius level IQs, and used a chisel to kill their victim, thinking they were so smart they could get away with it. They probably were also using some kind of drugs. Cocaine was legal and popular amongst the elites of that time as a performance enhancer. Don't know if they considered that factor. There's just no end to the possibilities with the criminal mind.

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 am

Shooter's parents in their Delicatessen in Highland Park. Extremely normal looking. Something's very incongruous here. Up until recently, the shooter had a normal look. All of a sudden, facial tattoos and violent videos. Something happened. My guess is current street drugs changed him into a monster. Methamphetamine, combined with other street drugs, possibly stolen prescription drugs on the street. The investigation should focus on the drugs.

-Author Unknown

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:02 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 am
Shooter's parents in their Delicatessen in Highland Park. Extremely normal looking. Something's very incongruous here. Up until recently, the shooter had a normal look. All of a sudden, facial tattoos and violent videos. Something happened. My guess is current street drugs changed him into a monster. Methamphetamine, combined with other street drugs, possibly stolen prescription drugs on the street. The investigation should focus on the drugs.
You may have something there.

Let's not forget, the late syndicated overnight radio host, Art Bell, tried to warn us 25 years ago about these "kids" and how dangerous they would become, in the not too distant future. Not only did he mention it on his show, it's all explained in his book, The Quickening.

But hey, Art Bell was just another crackpot, and a fruitcake, so by all means, pay no attention...... Nothing to see here.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:07 pm

What could be more American than a mass shooting on the 4th of July?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:51 pm

So because the parents "are extremely normal looking" (whatever that means), they are in no way to blame for raising this murderer under their roof?

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:12 pm

Middle Class.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:43 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:51 pm
So because the parents "are extremely normal looking" (whatever that means), they are in no way to blame for raising this murderer under their roof?
I think he means white.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:08 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I think he means white.
That's total crap Matt, and you know it.

-Author Unknown

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:32 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:08 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I think he means white.
That's total crap Matt, and you know it.
I did say "I think", and I'm willing to take you at your word. That said, the dad looks like a comic book enthusiast, not exactly normal. The mom is out of his league.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic