Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Bit Over Half Of The Voters Are Idiots...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

A Bit Over Half Of The Voters Are Idiots...

Post by Bryce » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 pm

At least according to the libs that post on this board....
A plurality of Americans believe the upcoming midterm elections will experience fraud, according to a new poll by Rasmussen Reports sponsored by The National Pulse. The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

Rasmussen data shows 52 percent of likely U.S. voters maintain that it is at least somewhat likely cheating influenced the 2020 presidential election, with 36 percent of people polled believing it is very likely.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/07/07 ... -by-fraud/

Let the denigration of Rasmussen begin...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: A Bit Over Half Of The Voters Are Idiots...

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:21 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 pm
A plurality of Americans believe the upcoming midterm elections will experience fraud, according to a new poll by Rasmussen Reports sponsored by The National Pulse. The poll also revealed the stunning evidence that a clear majority of Americans believe the result of the 2020 election was blighted by cheating.

Rasmussen data shows 52 percent of likely U.S. voters maintain that it is at least somewhat likely cheating influenced the 2020 presidential election, with 36 percent of people polled believing it is very likely.

And the majority of voters picked Trump. Your point is????? Might isn’t always right, Mac.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:44 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:21 am

And the majority of voters picked Trump. Your point is?????
They did? Hmmm, are you saying the election was stolen?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:20 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:44 am

This self-deprivation is so unflattering Bryce. I don't think you're an idiot, completely.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:02 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 pm

No denigration, just facts - Rasmussen is known for leaning conservative - not sure why or how, but they seem to have more of the conservative voters in their sample size.

If those voters are consuming conservative media, especially radio, this survey is just a regurgitation of what all those radio guys are spoon feeding their listeners.. On Conservative Radio, Misleading Message Is Clear: ‘Democrats Cheat’ (It's a free article, btw, not behind the pay wall)
Mentions of “Democrats cheating” and similar ideas were raised more than 5,000 times on syndicated radio shows and local broadcasts this year.. KFAB Omaha - “These people are not going to sit by and just accept the big loss. They have the same poll numbers we do. What are they going to do? They're going to cheat.” WISN Milwaukee - “Half of following these Democrats around after elections is stomping out their new ways of cheating. No, you can't cheat that way — no, you can't cheat that way.”
Guess if you lie long and loud enough, people start believing.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:05 am

Idiocy or not, the results of that poll are bad news for our country. A democracy (or in our case, democratic republic) cannot stand when over half the people think that the voting system is rigged. That is a recipe for revolution.

And I blame both sides of the political aisle for this. I blame the Dems for trying everything in their power to get rid of Trump for 4 years and for using Covid as an excuse to change some election laws to skew in their favor; I blame Trump for refusing to let go of the narrative that the election was outright stolen. As I said in another thread, his "opinion" on this amounts to more of a hypothesis than anything, and he has yet to meet his burden of proof in proving his hypothesis.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:11 am

Just wondering which subset of voters got sent these...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:14 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:11 am

Did you just receive that?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:33 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:14 am
km1125 wrote:

I didn't, but somebody I know did. They were wondering why they got one.

I think I know why.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:34 am

km1125 wrote:
This should answer your question:
The Voter Participation Center is a left-of-center voter registration nonprofit that was founded in 2003 as Women’s Voices Women Vote, changing its name in 2011 and expanding its mission to become the Voter Participation Center. The group initially focused on registering the strongly Democratic-leaning voting bloc of single women to vote; today, the group organizes registration of numerous Democratic-leaning voting populations.
https://www.influencewatch.org/non-prof ... on-center/

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jul 08, 2022 1:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:34 am
km1125 wrote:
This should answer your question:
The Voter Participation Center is a left-of-center voter registration nonprofit that was founded in 2003 as Women’s Voices Women Vote, changing its name in 2011 and expanding its mission to become the Voter Participation Center. The group initially focused on registering the strongly Democratic-leaning voting bloc of single women to vote; today, the group organizes registration of numerous Democratic-leaning voting populations.
https://www.influencewatch.org/non-prof ... on-center/
According to the quickie Google search I did a bit ago, the nationalpulse (the link that started this thread) may be as far to the right as the Voter Participation Center may be to the left.

from https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-national-pulse/

" .... The National Pulse is a Washington-based political news and news media publication. The National Pulse promotes a conservative line on various issues such as Planned Parenthood, LGBT, and Common Core. The National Pulse is also affiliated with the questionable American Principles Project, which advocates for immigration reform, banning abortions, and denying LGBTQ equal rights ... "

" .... Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and several failed fact checks .... "

Like any poll, let's take the original post with a grain of salt.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:25 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:44 am

I am saying the majority voted for him in 2016.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:26 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:33 am
Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:14 am
km1125 wrote:

I didn't, but somebody I know did. They were wondering why they got one.

I think I know why.
It is a request form! If you commit fraud on that form, that's a felony.

Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:12 pm

Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:25 pm

This statement is.........

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 pm
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:27 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:12 pm
Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:25 pm

This statement is.........

Matt wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:15 pm
I dare you to find a grosser gif.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic