Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Numbers? We Ain't Got No Numbers...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Numbers? We Ain't Got No Numbers...

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:56 pm

Reporter:
“Do you have the numbers to show that it’s the concealed carry permit holders that are committing crimes? Because the lawful gun owner will say that you’re attacking the wrong person, that it’s really the people getting the guns illegally that are causing the violence not the people going and getting the permit legally. Do you have the numbers?”
Unelected New York Gov. Kathy Hochul:
“I don’t need to have numbers. I don’t need to have a data point to say this. I know that I have a responsibility to the people of this state to have sensible gun safety laws, and this one was not devised by the Hochul administration. It comes out of an administration from 1908. I don’t need a data point to say I have a responsibility to protect the people of this state.”
Another example of the left governing by "feelings."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 15783

Re: Numbers? We Ain't Got No Numbers...

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

You should of titled the thread:
"We don't need no stinkin' numbers"

bmw

Re: Numbers? We Ain't Got No Numbers...

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:41 pm

In all fairness, couldn't the same criticism be directed towards Donald Trump? To parallel (her admittedly ridiculous) quote:
I don’t need to have numbers. I don’t need to have a data point to say this. I know that I won the election. I do know that I received more votes than any other Presidential candidate in history.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic