Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More on Jan 6

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
learn to fly

More on Jan 6

Post by learn to fly » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 am

He was chaotic, reckless, megalomaniacal, fascistic, abusive, cowardly, petulant, anti-American.
This afternoon a 26-year-old former assistant showed more courage and integrity than an entire administration full of grown-ass adults who were purportedly working in service to the American people, but had long ago decided to serve only their ambition and grievance.
Dealing with internalized shame is hard. Lashing out at those who make you feel bad about yourself is easy. To a man, the Trumpists took the easy path.

David Frum
@davidfrum
Pro-Trump people prefer to testify second-hand, via Twitter, minus all those tedious "on penalty of perjury" formalities

Turkeytop

Re: More on Jan 6

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:57 pm

David Frum, son of revered Canadian broadcaster,the late Barbara Frum, was a speech writer for George W Bush.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: More on Jan 6

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:00 pm

Looks like the Republicans will be fragmenting soon... Hillary nailed it when she call Trump supporters deplorables. What a bunch of trash.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic