Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump: SCOTUS Reversal on Roe v Wade Bad for Party

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Trump: SCOTUS Reversal on Roe v Wade Bad for Party

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:35 pm

Trump knows that this decision will lead to pissed off suburban women. The same type of leverage that Republicans held for years on this issue has swung to Dems. Congratulations.

https://www.chron.com/politics/article/ ... socialflow

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Trump: SCOTUS Reversal on Roe v Wade Bad for Party

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm

Since entering politics, I knew his pro life stance was insincere.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:45 pm

Anytime I read a claim prefaced with "according to friends and advisors," especially when it relates to something Trump allegedly said, I take it with a grain of salt.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:55 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:45 pm
Anytime I read a claim prefaced with "according to friends and advisors," especially when it relates to something Trump allegedly said, I take it with a grain of salt.
It was his daughter in law, Jared.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:04 pm

Conservative women are pro life and this decision won't suddenly turn them into pro abortion.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:33 pm

There are pro choice Republicans, and this WILL wake them up. My cousin in Florida is one of them. Good luck, Chuck.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:41 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:39 pm
Since entering politics, I knew his pro life stance was insincere.
Of course it was. His entire life has been insincere.

He really didn't give a shit about abortion at all. Could not care less. Like you mention MW, he probably is pro-choice; he declared he was for years. But he was only concerned about himself and getting the nomination and continuing to stay in power as the leader of the Republican party. And now we are here.

That is the most tragically ironic point of this. That a person of such low caliber, an individual who cares nothing about the Constitution, will wind up affecting the lives of so many Americans now for generations. As if it isn't bad enough that he held the highest office in the land and destroyed the country for 4 years, he was able with the assistance of McConnell and fate to appoint 1/3rd of the Supreme Court, and will continue to ruin this nation for decades to come.

God bless America.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 pm

Trump did say during one of the 2016 debates that he would appoint judges who would overturn Roe.
“If we put another two or perhaps three justices on, that is really what will happen,” Trump said as a candidate during a presidential debate. “That will happen automatically in my opinion, because I am putting pro-life justices on the court. I will say this. It will go back to the states and the states will then make a determination.”
https://news.yahoo.com/joe-manchin-says ... 43780.html

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:35 pm
Trump knows that this decision will lead to pissed off suburban women. The same type of leverage that Republicans held for years on this issue has swung to Dems. Congratulations.

Smartest thing Trump ever said... if indeed he did say it. I think that McConnell and Pence have not yet realized the Pandora's box of angry women they've just opened.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:42 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:54 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:35 pm

Smartest thing Trump ever said... if indeed he did say it. I think that McConnell and Pence have not yet realized the Pandora's box of angry women they've just opened.
I call BS on this. They'll get over it when they learn could book a $99 flight and still get one. The media has distorted it, but eventually they'll see the Democrat's economic policies more of an issue. It's the economy, stupid!

Anyone, of age, that would kill their own offspring, are not right in the head. Frankly I'm kind of glad they are not willing to reproduce.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic