Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You can't make this shit up.....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

You can't make this shit up.....

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:34 pm

Trump Calls On Wisconsin GOP To Nullify Elector Votes, Make Him Victor After Ballot Box Ruling

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-to ... 4019844775

The censorship king from out of state.

lidoshuffle

Re: You can't make this shit up.....

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:28 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:34 pm
Trump Calls On Wisconsin GOP To Nullify Elector Votes, Make Him Victor After Ballot Box Ruling

DJT has not been the POTUS since January, 2021, instead of you reading the Huffington Post, and watching CNN and MSNBC 24/7, why don't you focus your efforts on why this countries current economy, morale, and overall mood has tanked since the current administration took charge? DJT's a sore loser, we all get it, but him crying like a baby because he lost doesn't effect my everyday way of life, unlike the clownshow at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, as said before, sure could use a mean tweet right about now along with lower fuel/grocery/basic necessities prices we all were enjoying(?) before the Biden/Harris Comedy Team took center stage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:09 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:28 am
Honeyman wrote:

DJT has not been the POTUS since January, 2021, instead of you reading the Huffington Post, and watching CNN and MSNBC 24/7, why don't you focus your efforts on why this countries current economy, morale, and overall mood has tanked since the current administration took charge? DJT's a sore loser, we all get it, but him crying like a baby because he lost doesn't effect my everyday way of life, unlike the clownshow at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, as said before, sure could use a mean tweet right about now along with lower fuel/grocery/basic necessities prices we all were enjoying(?) before the Biden/Harris Comedy Team took center stage.
The article linked and comments were from yesterday. The fact that some still consider he is fit for the highest office in the land is the reason I post, to show once again how delusional this man is.

There are many factors to this economic situation we are in. The president and his administration is clearly responsible for much of it. But this is hardly isolated to the USA. It is on a global basis and I believe will turn around. I fear more a narcissistic revengeful prick who cares nothing about the country, democracy, or the American people, in the White House.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:55 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
why don't you focus your efforts on why this countries current economy, morale, and overall mood has tanked since the current administration took charge?
Nott o mention that instead of Congress focusing on the problems at hand, they're wasting time on a made for TV presentation full of hearsay and inuendo.

You know, instead on focusing on Biden's weakness for the current state of affairs, the focus should be on the failures of the liberal policy he initiated. He basically instituted the Democrat Party wish list starting on his first day of office. The policy is as much if not more to blame than Biden is.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:19 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:55 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
why don't you focus your efforts on why this countries current economy, morale, and overall mood has tanked since the current administration took charge?
Nott o mention that instead of Congress focusing on the problems at hand, they're wasting time on a made for TV presentation full of hearsay and inuendo.

You know, instead on focusing on Biden's weakness for the current state of affairs, the focus should be on the failures of the liberal policy he initiated. He basically instituted the Democrat Party wish list starting on his first day of office. The policy is as much if not more to blame than Biden is.
There is no question that the current administration has some responsibility toward the current economic situation, and has done a poor job of dealing with current conditions. But for the same reasons that TFG was not totally responsible for the economic success at the beginning of his term, it's a joint responsibility. Our system is inherently flawed. Senators aren't trying to do what's right for the country but what's right for them to be reelected(see Manchin, Joe) - or retain power (see multiple references to McConnell, Mitch). These problems didn't start on January 2021 and won't end until BOTH SIDES stop their pissing contests and work toward accomplishing some goals.

I'll pick two stories right now - McConnell threatening the "CHIPS" bill to try to stifle another reconciliation. A bill already passed by both houses and just needs committee work. And these inane attempts to "protest" SCOTUS justices at dinner and at their homes, supported by members of the Dem establishment.

And the Jan 6 hearing are payback / karma for all the Bengazi bullshit.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:42 am

Honeyman wrote:

So, he tried to cheat a little bit. He didn't get away with it, so that's a mark in his favour.

Time to move on
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic