Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trudeau Admin Scandal

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trudeau Admin Scandal

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:47 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Re: Trudeau Admin Scandal

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:58 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:47 am
A topic where TT and ! agree?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/canada/f ... ar-AAYM8xP
Too bad you don't pay attention to the criminal activities of the past president in your own country.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:20 am

I am not a Trump supporter and this has nothing to do with that but I hope that some sort of crime is eventually uncovered so all the Trump is a criminal folk will finally shut the hell up. But if none is the line will be cover up. I wish people would just forget about him and move toward fixing the shit show the country has become.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:32 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:20 am
I am not a Trump supporter and this has nothing to do with that but I hope that some sort of crime is eventually uncovered so all the Trump is a criminal folk will finally shut the hell up. But if none is the line will be cover up. I wish people would just forget about him and move toward fixing the shit show the country has become.
I agree, and I believe that Trump has ended his political career. Since I have felt all along that he is mostly an idiot when it comes to weighty topics, I am watching to see the "Sean Miller" types that were working in the background convicted. These are the people who dream up the evil ideas and whisper them into Trump's feeble ear.

Trump is excellent at empowering hate, and has been this way for a long long time. I think he will always resonate with white men and women who think the world hasn't given them any advantages and like to complain about it. That is his entire being.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 am

WTF do Trudeau's scandals have to do with Trump? Haven't you already created enough threads the past few weeks spewing your anti-Republican views? Now you have to go and pollute other posts that have nothing do with Trump with more of the same?

You're just like LL101.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 am
You're just like LL101.
Certainly just as bigoted. If not more.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:32 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:26 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 am
You're just like LL101.
Certainly just as bigoted. If not more.
He supports diversity though, IF diverse people share his EXACT ideology.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:34 pm

My views of Trudeau and his rag bag of sleazy Liberals are well known. So I won't waste any more time or energy commenting on yet another of his scandals.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic