Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jan 6 Hearings

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Jan 6 Hearings

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:20 pm
Surprise hearing tomorrow, 1:00 EDT
Rumor is that it is about Clarence and Gini’s involvement in the January 6th insurrection. Clarence wants to revisit all these old cases but not Loving vs Virginia. I wonder why…

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:06 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:06 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:20 pm
Surprise hearing tomorrow, 1:00 EDT
Rumor is that it is about Clarence and Gini’s involvement in the January 6th insurrection. Clarence wants to revisit all these old cases but not Loving vs Virginia. I wonder why…
I don't know if this will be about that duplicitous cunt Ginny Thomas, but this smells big to me. Alexander Butterfield big. I'm changing my bike ride to early in the morning. I wanna see what happens live.

The censorship king from out of state.

georgetownt

Post by georgetownt » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:24 pm

If I were to partake in an Insurrection I wouldn't bring a selfie stick or pose for photos. I would be armed and loaded just like an antifa protester. Just sayin'....

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:08 pm

WOW!!! Even Fox News knows what a devastating day of testimony it was for the insurrectionist.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/jan-6 ... ay-hearing

“I’ve covered politics a long time,” Bret Baier said on the air. “I don’t think there has been testimony like this — that is kind of jaw-dropping, in a way — on the inside workings of a White House in crisis after, you know, at this moment, Jan. 6, that we have seen since Watergate.”
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:47 pm

As I said here and elsewhere, Trump was just fascist dry run. Death Santis will be the big problem because he won't make this mistake. All of the fascist plotting is being done in quiet now.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:03 pm

Shortly after the hearing, Mick Mulvaney declared Tuesday to be a “very, very bad day for Trump.”

“A stunning 2 hours: 1)Trump knew the protesters had guns 2)He assaulted his own security team 3)There may be a line from ProudBoys [sic] to the WH 4)Top aides asked for pardons 5)The commission thinks they have evidence of witness tampering.That is a very, very bad day for Trump.”

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:05 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:03 pm
Shortly after the hearing, Mick Mulvaney declared Tuesday to be a “very, very bad day for Trump.”

“A stunning 2 hours: 1)Trump knew the protesters had guns 2)He assaulted his own security team 3)There may be a line from ProudBoys [sic] to the WH 4)Top aides asked for pardons 5)The commission thinks they have evidence of witness tampering.That is a very, very bad day for Trump.”

FAKE NEWS. VERY SAD!!!!!

What about crooked Hillary?!!!!!

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:16 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:05 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:03 pm

FAKE NEWS. VERY SAD!!!!!

What about crooked Hillary?!!!!!
:lol:

Guess he went on a rampage on his Twitter site: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rattle ... 26372.html

I love "I hardly knew her" when her office was steps away. :lol. How STUPID does he really think the American people are?!?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:47 pm
As I said here and elsewhere, Trump was just fascist dry run. Death Santis will be the big problem because he won't make this mistake. All of the fascist plotting is being done in quiet now.
Knock off the fascist bullshit.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:05 pm

Ho him...

All of it hearsay. Not one iota of it would be allowed in a court of law. Would love to see how that little crumpet would have held up under a good cross by Jim Jordan.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:08 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:05 pm
Ho him...

All of it hearsay. Not one iota of it would be allowed in a court of law. Would love to see how that little crumpet would have held up under a good cross by Jim Jordan.
Hearsay is the best available evidence when the people having direct knowledge of the facts refuse to testify.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:26 pm
Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:47 pm
Knock off the fascist bullshit.
Knock off supporting the fascist bullshit.

Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:56 pm

It is hard for me to take anything from these so-called "hearings" with anything more than a grain of salt. I think Trump is correct in his assertion that this is a "Kangaroo court."

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:10 pm

:lol Bryce and bmw are like 2 children with their fingers in their ears...."I can't hear you!!!!"

You can't make this shit up.....Bryce wants to hear from a Buckeye sexual assault enabler to get to the truth.

Hypocrites. Call yourselves lovers of this country but you're both so full of shit. You love your PARTY! You post all this shit about the reverence of the Constitution when we discuss Roe, and then ignore it completely when the topic comes to Trump.
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:05 pm
Ho him...

They have mountains of documents and miles of video….

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic