Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jan 6 Hearings

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Jan 6 Hearings

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 am
Motown322 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:14 pm
It's stubbornness. They know they bought into the nonsense from a carnival barker and it's easier to dig in than it is to admit you got duped.
Inflation closing in on 10 percent. Gas prices over 5.00 per gallon, gang and cartel members streaming across our border, food shortages on some products right around the corner, Infant formula difficult to find, one foreign policy disaster after another with a president in mental and physical decline that isn't doing a damn thing to correct them.

I'm the one that got duped? :rollin
These hearings will just drive DeSantus to be the next nominee and president, and DeSantus knows how to get things done like no other.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:58 am

I see we're in the attack the messenger stage. Imagine thinking everyone is out to get Trump...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:10 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 am
Inflation closing in on 10 percent. Gas prices over 5.00 per gallon, gang and cartel members streaming across our border, food shortages on some products right around the corner, Infant formula difficult to find, one foreign policy disaster after another with a president in mental and physical decline that isn't doing a damn thing to correct them.

I'm the one that got duped? :rollin
Hey, Biden sucks. That's been my opinion for years and I've never claimed otherwise.

See how easy it is to say?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:58 am

Regardless of one's political views, I don't know how anyone can joke about or treat so lightly what that guy tried to do to your country.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am

Here's an editorial from the Wahington Examiner, a very conservative publication, talking about Ms. Hutchinson's credibility, and how Trump is unfit for office: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ower-again

Trump knew that thousands of people in the group were armed on January sixth, and then sent them to the Capitol after inciting them with information he knew was false about the election. The fact that this is acceptable to anyone who considers themselves an American is revolting.

The censorship king from out of state.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:14 am

Those who question Ms. Hutchinson's credibility where the first ones to 100% accept all the affidavit signers' claims of witnessing aLl ThE eLeCtIoN fRaUd in November 2020...

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:07 pm

Trump's response is that he didn't know Ms. Hutchinson, yet her office was close in proximity to the Oval Office. Does anyone really believe that Trump didn't know who the attractive 20 something he probably saw on a daily basis was?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:41 pm

Been seeing some fairly credible points being made that indicate, no matter what may or may not happened in the limo, the Secret Service would not of shared it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:44 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:41 pm
Been seeing some fairly credible points being made that indicate, no matter what may or may not happened in the limo, the Secret Service would not of shared it.
And who cares if the limo thing didn't happen? All she testified to is she was "told that it did". She heard everything else about "hanging Pence" and all the armed nuts on the way to the Capitol.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:44 pm
And who cares if the limo thing didn't happen? All she testified to is she was "told that it did". She heard everything else about "hanging Pence" and all the armed nuts on the way to the Capitol.
But under testimony, she said something that's not true. Can we agree that taints the rest of her testimony?

Are we picking and choosing what to believe, and what not to believe?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:58 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:44 pm
But under testimony, she said something that's not true. Can we agree that taints the rest of her testimony?

Are we picking and choosing what to believe, and what not to believe?
No she didn't. She swore to what Anthony Ornato told her. She never swore that she saw it happen.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:14 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm
No she didn't. She relayed what someone told her. She never swore that she saw it happen. Whoever told her (Was that Cipprione?) that Trump choked the guy might have been wrong.
From things I'm seeing elsewhere, they may of not been in the bombproof limo. They were actually in a Secret Service SUV.

If that's true, she got that wrong too.
I see even liberal news outlets are starting to murmur "Something don't jive here .... ".

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:29 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:14 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:02 pm
No she didn't. She relayed what someone told her. She never swore that she saw it happen. Whoever told her (Was that Cipprione?) that Trump choked the guy might have been wrong.
From things I'm seeing elsewhere, they may of not been in the bombproof limo. They were actually in a Secret Service SUV.

If that's true, she got that wrong too.
I see even liberal news outlets are starting to murmur "Something don't jive here .... ".
She said they were in "The Beast". I thought that's the name given to the SUV.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic