Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Biden presidency thus far vs. Trump's presidency

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: The Biden presidency thus far vs. Trump's presidency

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:12 pm

bmw yesterday in the thread:

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:38 pm
But that's all a matter of opinion.....Asking for objective measures is entirely different. Is your contention that it is impossible to separate the objective from the subjective when it comes to comparing presidents?
bmw just now:
bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:06 pm
In my opinion, Trump was an infinitely better President than Biden is or ever will be. He certainly had his share of flaws, but my vision of America is much closer aligned to his than it is to Biden's.
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:20 pm

Not sure your point? I predicated that statement by clearly stating that it was my OPINION. I was just responding to some of the later responses in the thread - in particular, Matt's and MW's opinions that Biden and Trump were equally bad.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:20 pm
Not sure your point? I predicated that statement by clearly stating that it was my OPINION. I was just responding to some of the later responses in the thread - in particular, Matt's and MW's opinions that Biden and Trump were equally bad.
My point is to prove how ludicrous this thread is and what a hypocrite you are. You invalidate my (and since Matt's and MW's) opinion as subjective and yours as objective simply because it differs from yours.
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:06 pm
Pre-edit - Audiophile beat me to it by seconds. /EDIT.

If Trump gets the nomination I'll vote for him, but my pick right now would be DeSantis.

And it is hard to take Matt seriously on this topic given that at times he's said both horrible things about Trump as well as glowing things, often going back and forth between the two.

In my opinion, Trump was an infinitely better President than Biden is or ever will be. He certainly had his share of flaws, but my vision of America is much closer aligned to his than it is to Biden's.
I never liked Trump, but I tolerated him. I liked a lot of the outcomes in his administration that happened in spite of him, not because of him. The guy is a POS, but IMO, he was a better choice than Hillary or Biden. Many people who worked in his cabinet think he is unfit for office, shouldn't you?

BTW, if the primary was today, I'd be voting for DeSantis.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:52 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:04 pm
I like DeSantus.

Even CNN must admit they like him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAYxxCK
Van said he was smart. That doesn't equal agreement. Hitler was smart too.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:16 am

If all the people that were going to leave the country if Trump got elected (the first time), actually left the country, then Trump would have won the second election, even with the ballot shenanigans!

:lol:

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:24 pm

Trump was the only one in 2016 who could have beaten Hillary. Hillary is not in, Trump is gone. Now maybe we can get somebody decent.

Republicans, yes; Trump, no.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic