Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

7 Stephen Colbert staffers arrested for....wait for it.....trespassing at the Capitol

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Re: 7 Stephen Colbert staffers arrested for....wait for it.....trespassing at the Capitol

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:49 am

I think the whole Colbert thing was staged, to suggest "fairness" because Liberals were imprisoned overnight, to justify imprisoning Conservatives, the vast majority of whom didn't do anything more "illegal" than Colbert's staff. But there is no fairness, many Capitol occupiers have been imprisoned in solitary confinement for over a year, in what amounts to a prison camp, for an alleged "crime" that would be plea bargained down to disorderly conduct, it not for the politically charged aspect, and as a way to try to prevent Trump from running in 2024. The one sided Third World Kangaroo Court has been planned for over a year, orchestrated, choreographed, and directed by Hollywood.

That said, I don't think we'd be in this whole mess economically if Trump were still President. The weakness of Joe Biden has been exploited, and the world in total chaos is behaving like a bunch of rowdy kids when the teacher leaves the classroom, only thousands of times worse.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Re: 7 Stephen Colbert staffers arrested for....wait for it.....trespassing at the Capitol

Post by km1125 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:18 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:49 am
I think the whole Colbert thing was staged, to suggest "fairness" because Liberals were imprisoned overnight, to justify imprisoning Conservatives, the vast majority of whom didn't do anything more "illegal" than Colbert's staff. But there is no fairness, many Capitol occupiers have been imprisoned in solitary confinement for over a year, in what amounts to a prison camp, for an alleged "crime" that would be plea bargained down to disorderly conduct, it not for the politically charged aspect, and as a way to try to prevent Trump from running in 2024. The one sided Third World Kangaroo Court has been planned for over a year, orchestrated, choreographed, and directed by Hollywood.

That said, I don't think we'd be in this whole mess economically if Trump were still President. The weakness of Joe Biden has been exploited, and the world in total chaos is behaving like a bunch of rowdy kids when the teacher leaves the classroom, only thousands of times worse.
100% on-point.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic