Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:42 pm

Seeing Warnock has opened up a 10 point lead in the latest poll. This could make it a hat trick of Senate elections Trump has lost for the Republicans in Georgia.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Herschel Walker, Critic of Absentee Fathers, Has a Second Son He Doesn’t See

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:45 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:42 pm
Seeing Warnock has opened up a 10 point lead in the latest poll. This could make it a hat trick of Senate elections Trump has lost for the Republicans in Georgia.
Yes, Walker has the worst case of foot in mouth I have ever seen. I know I said Georgia swings back to the GOP with Walker, but that is less likely now that his brain cannot even keep his head from caving in.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:56 pm

I always thought "Dads" in the family structure were viewed as unnecessary by the unhinged Libs... Perhaps that's only when it fits the narrative.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:19 pm

I thought Republicunts believed in keeping the family together? Herschel failed there.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:39 pm

Point is, is this guy is as qualified as bidet for the Senate. But Trump liked him when he played for him in the old USFL, hand-picked him, and like most of what the insurrectionist has touched lately, has blown up in his face. Georgia will continue to have 2 Democratic senators. Georgia. :lol:

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:35 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:19 pm
I thought Republicunts believed in keeping the family together? Herschel failed there.
Wordsmithing Republican into a few fourth grade insults, are ya?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:17 pm

Walker had a debate performance that was a disaster. He is a weak candidate with poor grasp of policy.

If he wins, it'll only be because of the ever worsening state of our economy under President Biden.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:47 pm

:lol :rollin :lol

"We, in America, have some of the cleanest air and cleanest water of anybody in the world," he told a group of supporters. "So, what we are going to do is put, from the Green New Deal, millions, billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So, all of the sudden China and India, they put nothing to clean that situation up."

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decides to float over to China's bad air," Walker continued. "So, when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So, it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got to clean that back up."

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:47 pm

"We, in America, have some of the cleanest air and cleanest water of anybody in the world," he told a group of supporters. "So, what we are going to do is put, from the Green New Deal, millions, billions of dollars cleaning our good air up. So, all of the sudden China and India, they put nothing to clean that situation up."

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decides to float over to China's bad air," Walker continued. "So, when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move. So, it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got to clean that back up."

So profound.

The man's a genius.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:46 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:56 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:47 pm

So profound.

The man's a genius.
:rollin Sorta like drinking bleach for Covid.

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Deleted User 15846

Post by Deleted User 15846 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:37 pm

Lest we forget hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin .

Mr. Walker seems to lack any intellectual thoughts. Meaning, I don't believe he is well read, much like Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, George W Bush, and Donald Trump. Hence, he won't be a very strong senator.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:07 pm

Georgia Republican Herschel Walker said the Biden administration’s sweeping new climate law represents unnecessary spending because it sets aside money to plant and protect trees.

“They try to fool you and make you think they are helping you out — they’re not. You know that some of this money is going into trees? We got enough trees — don’t we have enough trees around here?” Walker said Sunday in Georgia, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:07 pm
Georgia Republican Herschel Walker said the Biden administration’s sweeping new climate law represents unnecessary spending because it sets aside money to plant and protect trees.

“They try to fool you and make you think they are helping you out — they’re not. You know that some of this money is going into trees? We got enough trees — don’t we have enough trees around here?” Walker said Sunday in Georgia, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.
I wonder if the crowd roared in approval?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:21 pm

Has Walker ever driven over someone's foot?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:24 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:21 pm
Has Walker ever driven over someone's foot?
My wife drove over my foot. Good thing I was wearing steel toe shoes.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic