Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Joy Behar is an idiot

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Joy Behar is an idiot

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:46 am

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view- ... ns-country
Behar interrupted and said, "here's the thing, once Black people get guns in this country, the gun laws will change. Trust me."
She might be more of a race baiter than even TCT. That's hard to accomplish...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Joy Behar is an idiot

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:46 am
Behar interrupted and said, "here's the thing, once Black people get guns in this country, the gun laws will change. Trust me."
She's not wrong.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:07 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:03 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:46 am
She's not wrong.
She's 100% wrong. Look at Chicago.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:38 pm

Yeah, she must think all the shooting taking place in Chicago and Detroit on any given weekend is being done by nice Jewish boys on their way home from Synagogue. Because blacks don't have guns. WOW

For the year 2020, 51.6 percent of the homicides in the U.S. were committed by black males. 71% of those homicides were committed with a firearm. Joy is talking out of her rather ample ass.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:13 pm

We already knew Ms. Behar was an idiot. Her recent remarks only serve to reinforce that notion. :)

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Rachel Maddow in blackface.

Oops. Wrong Joy.

I was thinking of Joy Reid. :oops:
Last edited by Turkeytop on Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:05 am

Here's the thing. Who watched The View? If you think about it, every time someone on that show puts their foot in their mouth, we learn about it not by actually seeing it. But by hearing about it on TMZ/Evening News/TwitTwat/whatever.
The show is irrelevant. If you asked people who Joy Bahar is, most would reply "Who?". All kidding aside. Try it.
There are times when I honestly think they do this on purpose just to draw attention to try and boost the ratings.

Maybe Editor or Herm can confirm this. But I've heard 'XYZ would like to not even show it.
They would rather have some syndicated show. But because The View is actually part of ABC News, they can't drop it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic