Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Armed man arrested for attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Armed man arrested for attempted murder of Justice Kavanaugh

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:03 am

I fail to see what that article has to do with LGBTXYZ rights or a life and death situation. They were having a parade to celebrate their rights. Just because a few whack jobs were planning a protest doesn't mean they didn't have a right to have their parade. I didn't see mention of any weapons being found.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:03 am
I fail to see what that article has to do with LGBTXYZ rights or a life and death situation. They were having a parade to celebrate their rights. Just because a few whack jobs were planning a protest doesn't mean they didn't have a right to have their parade. I didn't see mention of any weapons being found.
You didn't read down far enough...

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nor ... 30397.html

Just imagine 31 Black people, carrying riot gear and wearing masks, loading into a U Haul and heading for a MAGA rally... And your mockery of those who are different than you only decreases the validity of your opinion.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:34 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:04 pm
Bryce wrote:

Just imagine 31 Black people, carrying riot gear and wearing masks, loading into a U Haul and heading for a MAGA rally... And your mockery of those who are different than you only decreases the validity of your opinion.
Sounds like a BLM rally to me

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:50 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:34 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:04 pm
Bryce wrote:

Sounds like a BLM rally to me
Never forget that your far right militia friends were chanting “Bring back slavery.”

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:18 pm

Sort of like " pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon."

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:51 pm
Biden again trips up Air Force One stairs ahead of Jimmy Kimmel interview
Today he fell off his bicycle.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:22 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:

I ride 75-100 a week. Wasn't paying attention, and did too about 2 months ago. No broken bones but lost quite a bit of skin and fucked up my shoulder. Thank God I was wearing a helmet because I bounced pretty good.

WTF is your point? I think it's cool a 79 year old guy is cycling. Can you even picture obese Trump riding a bicycle? How about a tricycle?

Seriously, beemer...you're usually better than this. All the legitimate fuck ups and incompetencey you have to rag on Biden about, and you go with this shit and the diary crap?!? Has TC Shuts Up taken your profile?

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:48 pm

As to the bicycle incident, it's a bad look that's going to get made fun of in the same way him tripping up the AF1 stairs was. I had no point. Any more than you had a point in saying he tripped up the stairs. Or can only YOU poke fun at his clumsiness?

The "diary crap" as you call it is perfectly fair game after what I watched (then-nominee) Kavanaugh go through over sexual assault allegations for behavior that allegedly happened 40 years ago. People on your side of the political aisle crucified him mercilessly. Those allegations were baseless. At least in Biden's instance we have plenty of creepy past behavior towards women that makes her allegation at least plausible. And wait a minute, I though pursuant to the me-too movement we're supposed to believe all women. Or was that just a fad?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:01 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:48 pm
As to the bicycle incident, it's a bad look that's going to get made fun of in the same way him tripping up the AF1 stairs was. I had no point. Any more than you had a point in saying he tripped up the stairs. Or can only YOU poke fun at his clumsiness?
Uh......my point there was not to make fun of his clumsiness.

Honeyman wrote:
This leftie will be glad to condemn it. Throw the guy in jail for the maximum allowed.

As far as your claim of selective media coverage.....laughable. Do you not live in the same world I do? Every network, media outlet, website, etc. has their agenda. Fox News won't even cover the hearings of a former president who tried to subvert a democratic election. On tape with a state AG saying, "Find me 11,000 votes". A day in which protestors strung up gallows to hang the vice-president. That is not "newsworthy"?

Just clicked on the NY Post. First news story was about the nut who tried to kill Cavanaugh. Second story? Uvalde where 19 kids were massacred a week ago? The gun control debate? No.....

The censorship king from out of state.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:40 am

Can someone please tell me why women can't use birth control instead of having late term abortions and partial birth abortion? Because a previous Pope said using birth control was a sin? And abortion isn't a much greater sin? Because rational and regular use of birth control could put the abortion industry out of business? Women have all kinds of choices, not just having a baby or a partial birth abortion. When they buy something, women normally choose wisely. Why not choose men wisely? Is the number of men they have sex with some kind of contest? I'm not even considering that we tell them to be "moral" or to "just say no", that doesn't work very well, but like they say, if they can't be "good", can't they be careful? I can't help but believe that the "protesters" in front of Supreme Court Justice's houses are not motivated so much by pro choice than by furthering other agendas. Their protest shows with the blood and such are just plain crazy.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:34 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:22 pm
bmw wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Honeyman wrote:

I ride 75-100 a week. Wasn't paying attention, and did too about 2 months ago. No broken bones but lost quite a bit of skin and fucked up my shoulder. Thank God I was wearing a helmet because I bounced pretty good.

WTF is your point? I think it's cool a 79 year old guy is cycling. Can you even picture obese Trump riding a bicycle? How about a tricycle?

Seriously, beemer...you're usually better than this. All the legitimate fuck ups and incompetencey you have to rag on Biden about, and you go with this shit and the diary crap?!? Has TC Shuts Up taken your profile?
He’s got a bad case of BDS.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:47 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:40 am
.... When they buy something, women normally choose wisely. ...
:rollin :rollin

The rest of your post was pretty spot-on, but that one I had to chuckle at!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic