Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Madison Cawthorn: Wheeled out of Congress

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Madison Cawthorn: Wheeled out of Congress

Post by Matt » Wed May 18, 2022 11:25 am

Bye Felicia!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/17/politics ... index.html

Normally disabilities are off limits, but Wheels Cawthorn is a special abhorrent piece of shit that does not belong in Congress.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Madison Cawthorn: Wheeled out of Congress

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed May 18, 2022 12:09 pm

Very well stated!

Kudos to the voters for rejecting his reelection bid.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 12:09 pm
Very well stated!

I'm not particularly sure high-fives are in order. Edwards only beat Cawthorne by around 1300 votes, or roughly 1.7. give or take. There were still plenty of folks that thought it would be just dandy to send him back to DC.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Wed May 18, 2022 2:46 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Very well stated!

I'm not particularly sure high-fives are in order. Edwards only beat Cawthorne by around 1300 votes, or roughly 1.7. give or take. There were still plenty of folks that thought it would be just dandy to send him back to DC.
It may take baby steps to wrestle the Republican party away from the Trumptards. A win is a win.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed May 18, 2022 4:36 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 2:46 pm
Wed May 18, 2022 2:05 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Very well stated!

It may take baby steps to wrestle the Republican party away from the Trumptards. A win is a win.
Point well taken. It took a number of years to get into this mess so we certainly should expect it will take a number of years to get out of it.
Good post.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu May 19, 2022 6:52 am

I agree; a win is a win. Primary defeats of incumbents for congressional seats is uncommon.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu May 19, 2022 2:29 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:52 am
I agree; a win is a win. Primary defeats of incumbents for congressional seats is uncommon.
This guy is a fruitcake, and deserved to be kicked out. That's what happens when you name your son "Madison" :lol

While I was worried about Chuck Edwards being a swampy RINO, from reading up on him, he doesn't seem to be. Oh, and just to be fair, Chuck's middle name is "Marion" :rollin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu May 19, 2022 5:00 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 2:29 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
This guy is a fruitcake, and deserved to be kicked out. That's what happens when you name your son "Madison" :lol

While I was worried about Chuck Edwards being a swampy RINO, from reading up on him, he doesn't seem to be. Oh, and just to be fair, Chuck's middle name is "Marion" :rollin
That was John Wayne's real first name...

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu May 19, 2022 5:51 pm

Thu May 19, 2022 5:00 pm
Colonel Flagg wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

That was John Wayne's real first name...
I figured one of you would bring that up. Still doesn't make it right. :smokin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu May 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

Trumptards are swampy rinos.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic