Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Roe v. Wade on the verge of being overturned?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
km1125

Re: Roe v. Wade on the verge of being overturned?

Post by km1125 » Thu May 12, 2022 10:56 pm

I'm confused too why someone who has been raped needs to wait weeks or months before finding out whether or not they're pregnant.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 12, 2022 10:57 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:56 pm
I'm confused too why someone who has been raped needs to wait weeks or months before finding out whether or not they're pregnant.
Because of PTSD, fucking douche canoe.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu May 12, 2022 11:02 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:54 pm
As far as the others, asshats can abandon these teenage girls and leave them to go through 9 months of hell alone. Consent is something men are doing well at regardless. So, that's the other thing. Most girls won't report a rape if they are assulted by their boyfriends. So, there goes your 1%. And I trust women to do what's right for their bodies. I have a friend who had her birth control fail after her asshat bf left her the next day. She had to get the morning after pill and wasn't ready for a kid. She made the right choice. And now, a year later, she is with a husband that respects her as her equal. She is expecting a little girl in July.

This isn't the 60s any more, and we aren't in your fantasy Mad Men land. Women deserve equality. So, unless and until you get a vasectomy, you can STFU.
So the unwanted pregnancies that come from a consensual activity are 100 percent the man's fault. Got it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 13, 2022 12:09 am

bmw wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:02 pm
Thu May 12, 2022 10:54 pm
As far as the others, asshats can abandon these teenage girls and leave them to go through 9 months of hell alone. Consent is something men are doing well at regardless. So, that's the other thing. Most girls won't report a rape if they are assulted by their boyfriends. So, there goes your 1%. And I trust women to do what's right for their bodies. I have a friend who had her birth control fail after her asshat bf left her the next day. She had to get the morning after pill and wasn't ready for a kid. She made the right choice. And now, a year later, she is with a husband that respects her as her equal. She is expecting a little girl in July.

This isn't the 60s any more, and we aren't in your fantasy Mad Men land. Women deserve equality. So, unless and until you get a vasectomy, you can STFU.
So the unwanted pregnancies that come from a consensual activity are 100 percent the man's fault. Got it.
Can’t have a pregnancy without a man, right? Also, a man can impregnate 100 women while women can only carry 1 pregnancy term to delivery in a year.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri May 13, 2022 6:40 am

Thu May 12, 2022 10:57 pm
km1125 wrote:
And that PTSD mysteriously goes away at birth? Or should extend the woman's "rights" for a few more years? Maybe till her offspring is 16?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 13, 2022 8:11 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:40 am
km1125 wrote:
And that PTSD mysteriously goes away at birth? Or should extend the woman's "rights" for a few more years? Maybe till her offspring is 16?
MCRF's comment is insane - he's suggesting that PTSD allows the product of a rape to keep growing inside of them. It makes no logical sense.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 13, 2022 6:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:11 am
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
MCRF's comment is insane - he's suggesting that PTSD allows the product of a rape to keep growing inside of them. It makes no logical sense.
No, I answered directly about why females don't go for help a few days after a rape. Gosh, the idiocy is contagious here.

To all:
I sincerely pray that none of your girlfriends, wives, or female friends never have the unpleasant experience of getting raped.

I am done with this topic and almost done with this MF'ing board. It truly is turning into a shit board.

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Fri May 13, 2022 6:09 pm
done with this MF'ing board. It truly is turning into a shit board.
Maybe start a Bibuzzboard.com, more people might agree with your point of view.

You can't expect to post what is deemed an outrageous viewpoint by many and not be subject to ridicule.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

kager

Post by kager » Fri May 13, 2022 6:46 pm

Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
No, I answered directly about why females don't go for help a few days after a rape. Gosh, the idiocy is contagious here.

To all:
I sincerely pray that none of your girlfriends, wives, or female friends never have the unpleasant experience of getting raped.

I am done with this topic and almost done with this MF'ing board. It truly is turning into a shit board.
Say it ain't so, Joe.

You MF just about everyone here except your hero; maybe just need to take some RT time...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm

kager wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:46 pm
Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:

To all:

Say it ain't so, Joe.

You MF just about everyone here except your hero; maybe just need to take some RT time...
He's not my hero. We are civil with each other but clearly have our disagreements. Something you have no clue about. You've probably never voted for a Democrat, so sit down and shut up.

Audacity sucks.

kager

Post by kager » Fri May 13, 2022 8:26 pm

Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm
kager wrote:
Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:

To all:

Say it ain't so, Joe.

He's not my hero. We are civil with each other but clearly have our disagreements. Something you have no clue about. You've probably never voted for a Democrat, so sit down and shut up.
Thank you for proving my point.

You are so intuitive. How's that navel of yours doing?

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 pm

kager wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:26 pm
Fri May 13, 2022 6:53 pm
kager wrote:
Matt wrote:
km1125 wrote:
km1125 wrote:

To all:

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Thank you for proving my point.

You are so intuitive. How's that navel of yours doing?
Navel? WTF does that even mean?

Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 pm

As Robert Palmer once sang in the title Addicted to Love....

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 14, 2022 12:11 am

I'm not sure how anyone would suggest MCRF considers me a hero. Please elaborate...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat May 14, 2022 1:14 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 8:58 pm
Fri May 13, 2022 8:54 pm

As Robert Palmer once sang in the title Addicted to Love....
Just say it....I don't have time for riddles.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic