Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Roe v. Wade on the verge of being overturned?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Roe v. Wade on the verge of being overturned?

Post by bmw » Sat May 14, 2022 10:26 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 6:09 pm
Gosh, the idiocy is contagious here.
The only idiocy I see here in the past few pages is coming from you, suggesting that the vast majority of abortions come as a result of either rape or of daddy leaving after the pregnancy is learned of. As I noted, even most pro-lifers are willing to concede exceptions for rape, and for the rest, the sex was CONSENSUAL. That means the woman did have a choice. Whether the father walked away is irrelevant - she should have pondered that possibility before the pants came off. You know, maybe if the father had more input legally (or really any input whatsoever) into whether the child comes to birth or not, maybe I would attach more responsibility to them. But the way it stands now, women have all the say. Thus, they also hold most of the responsibility.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat May 14, 2022 11:32 am

Matt wrote:
Sat May 14, 2022 12:11 am
I'm not sure how anyone would suggest MCRF considers me a hero. Please elaborate...
It's a man crush baby!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 15, 2022 10:09 am

Democrats now dred these decisions:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAXinRj

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 23, 2022 8:49 am

Democrats generally are the extremists on this issue. Asking a political "leader" where they draw the line is not an unreasonable question. Up until birth is untenable.
Who are the extremists? Democrats refuse to say if they'd put any limits on abortion.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... ar-AAXBT8d
USA Today link.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 23, 2022 9:25 am

renu60 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:20 am
Thankfully, in 2022, abortion is unjustifiable and morally unconscionable.

Everyone knows it’s all human and all living.

If an embryo were found on Mars, nobody would say, “Oh, look! A clump of cells!” The headlines would be “Undeniable proof of life on Mars,” and they would be correct.

It’s also not “a woman’s body.” A woman doesn’t have 20 fingers and 20 toes. The body inside “her body” is not “her body.” Siamese twins aren’t allowed to kill the other person joined to them. They are two distinct people.

I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, moral, and coherent argument supporting abortion, ‘cause “coat hangers” aren’t cutting it.
Why do you keep coming back when nobody wants you here?

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 23, 2022 9:43 am

renu60 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:20 am
Thankfully, in 2022, abortion is unjustifiable and morally unconscionable.

Everyone knows it’s all human and all living.

If an embryo were found on Mars, nobody would say, “Oh, look! A clump of cells!” The headlines would be “Undeniable proof of life on Mars,” and they would be correct.

It’s also not “a woman’s body.” A woman doesn’t have 20 fingers and 20 toes. The body inside “her body” is not “her body.” Siamese twins aren’t allowed to kill the other person joined to them. They are two distinct people.

I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, moral, and coherent argument supporting abortion, ‘cause “coat hangers” aren’t cutting it.
You don't have to worry about a good response. They don't have one, so they will move to Plan B and go for your larynx.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 23, 2022 9:44 am

renu60 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:35 am
That’s your argument?

“Coat hangers” makes more sense.

No wonder Roe v. Wade is going down with arguments like that.
He's not making an argument. He's asking you a question. Why do you keep coming back after repeatedly being banned? It is a question we have asked before and you have never answered.

You also refuse to tell us what led to the original ban.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 23, 2022 9:52 am

I guess MW has choice between being a Dorsey or a Musk.

I say if it's not illegal, then let it go...

Anything less than that just shows intellectual weakness, IMHO.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon May 23, 2022 10:12 am

We don't know whether the speech was legal or not as nobody has yet commented (that I've seen) on the reason for the original ban.

And in all fairness to MW - this place is about as laissez faire as internet forums come.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 9:25 am
I myself agree with much of what rue60 said. Saying no one wants her here would be incorrect.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 23, 2022 11:16 am

In The Bleachers wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am
Honeyman wrote:
I myself agree with much of what rue60 said. Saying no one wants her here would be incorrect.
You're relatively new here, ITB, so maybe you don't know the history of this person. If you check out the DBR, you will see posts from lovinlife, bidengirl, reagan4prez, etc. These are all the same individual. This person has been banned multiple times for various slurs and previous posts. They will be banned again shortly.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon May 23, 2022 11:19 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:16 am
In The Bleachers wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
You're relatively new here, ITB, so maybe you don't know the history of this person. If you check out the DBR, you will see posts from lovinlife, bidengirl, reagan4prez, etc. These are all the same individual. This person has been banned multiple times for various slurs and previous posts. They will be banned again shortly.
I think ITB is the poster formerly known as "Mike Oxshort."

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 23, 2022 11:24 am

Matt wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:19 am
Honeyman wrote:
In The Bleachers wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
I think ITB is the poster formerly known as "Mike Oxshort."
I can't keep anyone straight anymore. Except for lovinlife who reveals itself in 1 post.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Mon May 23, 2022 3:41 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Okay. Yeah, I'm just getting up to speed here.
I read subsequent posts after renu60 and figured there is something else going on.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon May 23, 2022 3:57 pm

renu60 wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 3:50 pm
Private message:

Fuck off and die
by Honeyman » Mon May 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Where do I report death threats on here?
I have received a spamming or abusive email from someone on this board!

We are sorry to hear that. The email form feature of this board includes safeguards to try and track users who send such posts, so email the board administrator with a full copy of the email you received. It is very important that this includes the headers that contain the details of the user that sent the email. The board administrator can then take action.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic