Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Silence From BLM

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Silence From BLM

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:16 am

Black Lives Matter, their supporters and people that are spearheading the Defund the Police movement most certainly have some questions to answer.

During 2020, BLM protests swept the country. They gathered the support of thousands joining the protests along with support and donations from major corporations, celebrities, famous athletes and politicians. Many of us knew from the get go that this "organization" had nothing to do with "black lives" and was a scam. Let's take a look at all the "good" BLM has done for the black community.

7,484 Black Americans were murdered in 2019, according to FBI data. FBI data shows that 9,941 Black Americans were murdered in 2020. An increase of 2,457.

Lets put that into perspective. In 2020, FBI data shows there were 7,043 White Americans murdered compared to 9,941 Black Americans murdered. Considering that the black population only makes up 13 percent of the U.S. population, those numbers are chilling. Guess what? It wasn't cops killing black people that contributed to this increase.
The Black Lives Matter organization was silent when approached for comment on 2020’s skyrocketing number of Black murders and experts citing BLM and the defund the police movements for contributing to the deaths.
Silent? Shame on them. As someone put it a few weeks ago, it seems BLM stands for Buying Large Mansions.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Re: Silence From BLM

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:23 am

You don't care for black people very much, do you Bryce?

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:23 am
I don't care for scam artists and hustlers no matter their color.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:52 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 am
Honeyman wrote:
What about well-qualified Supreme Court nominees?

Or unarmed individuals that are shot in the head and killed in cold blood by cops?

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:58 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:52 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:25 am
Honeyman wrote:
What about
:rollin

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Black-on-Black homicide is a serious problem, and if there is any problem that a group named "black lives matter" should be addressing, it should be that. That said, I am not interested in what the leadership of BLM has to say, they appear to be exploiting their own people, though I do believe that people who are involved at the community level and who support BLM generally would like honest guidance regarding how to stop violence in Black communities. I say that based on candid conversations with people who are or who have been involved with BLM. I also believe that the faltering support for BLM, as shown by polls, is evidence that a lot of people, regardless of race, are waking up to the fact that BLM's flaws are critical flaws toward achieving their stated goals.

The problem of police violence is an entirely different problem and should be very concerning for the public. The police in the U.S. are out of control and we are quickly becoming dependent on the willingness of police to show restraint because accountability is incredibly difficult unless a camera is in their face. It shouldn't be like that and that should be concerning to citizens regardless of color. Police are complaining about citizen-on-police violence, but i really don't see any cops speaking out about the fact that over 1,000 individuals have been shot and killed in the last year alone, with more killed by other methods. I can only think of a couple of videos I have seen in the last year where potentially deadly action appeared warranted on the part of police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -database/

So on one side, it appears that we are asking for a huckster group with waning support to give their take on Black-on-Black violence, but on the other, we have the people who have the duty to protect and serve involved in senseless killings across the country.

Fox News sure will do a number on a brain.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:01 pm

The Washington Compost site lists only people shot and killed by the police in the past year. It makes no mention, nor does it break down, WHY these people were shot and killed by the police.

Do you expect us to believe that except for "a couple," over 1,000 people we gunned down senselessly, in cold blood, by the police this past year?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:01 pm
The Washington Compost site lists only people shot and killed by the police in the past year. It makes no mention, nor does it break down, WHY these people were shot and killed by the police.

Do you expect us to believe that except for "a couple," over 1,000 people we gunned down senselessly, in cold blood, by the police this past year?
I don't believe that I said that. What I did say was that I can recall seeing only a couple videos where it appeared warranted. Please review the link below. It appears relevant.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20183100/

However, if we have over 1,000 people being shot and killed by the police, that should be eyebrow-raising and cops have lost benefit of the doubt long ago.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:52 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:43 pm
Please review the link below. It appears relevant.

Comprehend this...

FO!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Neckbeard wrote:

However, if we have over 1,000 people being shot and killed by the police, that should be eyebrow-raising and cops have lost benefit of the doubt long ago.
What percentage of yearly interactions would you say that is?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:52 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Please review the link below. It appears relevant.

Comprehend this...

FO!
lol calm down.
Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:55 pm
Neckbeard wrote:

What percentage of yearly interactions would you say that is?
I really don't see why frequency matters unless youre looking from a longitudinal perspective.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:44 pm

Bryce only looks to discredit anything that isn't the white male perspective. He is unquestionably a racist.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:10 am

RE: "7,484 Black Americans were murdered in 2019, according to FBI data. FBI data shows that 9,941 Black Americans were murdered in 2020. An increase of 2,457."

I didn't look up the trend back to when BLM was founded in 2013 or 2014, but assuming it's in the same direction does it beg the question "Correlation or causation??"

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:16 am

Who were all those soulless looking white women in black masks at the BLM marches, who marched down the street like they were choreographed robots? Many college age women are now estranged from their families over all of this. I know their families. Their grandmothers cry all night about all this.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:37 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:44 pm
Bryce only looks to discredit anything that isn't the white male perspective. He is unquestionably a racist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic