Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tucker Carlson says to tan your testicles.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Tucker Carlson says to tan your testicles.

Post by Honeyman » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:13 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: Tucker Carlson says to tan your testicles.

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 am

Not sure about the red light therapy he's talking about, but there is a fair amount of benefit to exposing your testicles, as well as the chest area, to sunlight on a regular basis. It increases the absorption of natural vitamin D well beyond what is achieved with your clothes on.

Studies show that exposing your chest to daily sunlight increases testosterone levels by 125 percent while exposing your testicles to sunlight increases levels up to 200 percent. I believe the practice of doing so has helped me maintain and even increase my strength and energy levels as I age. My naturopathic cardiologist agrees.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 am

Intensify the sunlight by using a magnifying glass

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 am
Not sure about the red light therapy he's talking about, but there is a fair amount of benefit to exposing your testicles, as well as the chest area, to sunlight on a regular basis. It increases the absorption of natural vitamin D well beyond what is achieved with your clothes on.

Studies show that exposing your chest to daily sunlight increases testosterone levels by 125 percent while exposing your testicles to sunlight increases levels up to 200 percent. I believe the practice of doing so has helped me maintain and even increase my strength and energy levels as I age. My naturopathic cardiologist agrees.
That's what I tried telling the judge, but I'm still on a special registration and can't live within 100 yards of a school :( .

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:23 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:08 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:11 am

That's what I tried telling the judge, but I'm still on a special registration and can't live within 100 yards of a school :( .
You should have called Big Gretch as a witness. She would have told him to trust the science.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:25 am

hanson wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:14 am
Intensify the sunlight by using a magnifying glass
Ondeez?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic